Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Tempest Weather System with Built-in Wind Meter, Rain Gauge, and Accurate Weather Forecasts, Wireless, App and Alexa Enabled
- Reports temperature, solar radiation and UV, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, lightning strikes, rainfall and more.
- Solar-powered outdoor sensor with wireless transmission to hub up to 1000+ ft and updates every three seconds.
- No moving parts, nearly zero maintenance, installation in minutes and instant online access via AI-powered app, personal weather webpage, and direct link to Weather Underground.
- Uses WeatherFlow’s advanced machine learning to continuously fine-tune your weather station’s accuracy for a better local forecast over time.
- Share your Tempest dashboard with friends and family with a special web page. Link your data to dozens of smart home apps & integrations. Or build your own app with the Tempest API.
Last update on 2021-10-22 at 13:36 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall totals
- Illuminated LCD Display: Easy-to-read display with backlight and auto-dim feature that also shows the current time, making for a perfect weather clock combination for your kitchen, office, home, or weather center
- Enhanced Wi-Fi Connectivity to Weather Underground: Easily connect to Weather Underground to share your weather data with more than 250,000 personal weather stations across the globe
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values. Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light
- COMPLETE WEATHER STATION: (1) Ultrasonic Sensor Array, (1) Rain Cup, (1) Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-hygrometer-barometer, and (1) TFT Full Color LCD Display
- ALL-IN-ONE SENSOR ARRAY: No moving parts, fast and easy set-up, and real-time updates to weather conditions every five seconds
- SMART HOME READY: Set up alerts, access your data remotely, and program your home based on weather conditions using IFTT, Google Home, Alexa, and more
Last update on 2021-10-21 at 21:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Weather Station Buying Guide
Home climate stations are a really perfect addition to any family where the elements is a day by day concern. For those who participate in outside actions that are affected by the weather akin to gardening, farming, or even outdoor sports activities, a home weather station can be a very efficient strategy to get the tips that you have to for the day. They offer a lot of data, corresponding to the basics like temperature and humidity, to extra evolved knowledge corresponding to solar radiation and UV levels. It's necessary to understand what to look for whilst buying a house weather station. A few fashions are fancier than others, providing a plethora of knowledge for the possible weather fanatic. Here are some things to bear in mind while looking for the easiest home climate station to your needs.
What They Measure
All home climate stations provide their users with a custom designed climate forecast for his or her actual region. Normally, they measure each indoor and outside temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, dew point and heat index. In fancier models, information corresponding to UV levels and solar radiation, wind pace, and anticipated rainfall. Many house weather stations are outfitted with an indoor sensor and an out of doors sensor, in addition to a visual display unit. Some fashions may be able to transmit data as much as three hundred feet away at a rate of once each thirty seconds. Depending on the value range, home weather stations can degree almost the rest that the consumer may want to have information about for his or her day-to-day weather forecast.
We are living in a highly hooked up, technologically-savvy society where we call for knowledge at our fingertips, and getting a weather forecast for your house must be no different. Most house climate stations are equipped having the ability to hook up with your phone by means of WiFi and come with an app that allows you to read the day-to-day weather data. Different stations attach in an instant to your router, allowing the information to be directly uploaded. In models the place this is the case, that signifies that the information is in real time, streaming repeatedly over the internet to your app. Fashions like this are less more likely to have signal interference, as neatly.
Things To Consider
One thing that might be a big fear for some other folks is the ease of set up factor. A few home climate stations are complicated and require an afternoon or evening devoted to atmosphere them up and installing them, at the same time as others require far less elbow grease on the subject of getting the initial setup performed. Most will also be fastened instantly on a home, however a few are required to be mounted on a pole a ways from the home. That is one thing to think about if you happen to reside in an condominium or a house with a small outdoor. Do the analysis and find out which model will perfect suit your wishes.
Another thing to consider is the convenience of connectivity provided by means of the unit that you're approximately to buy. A few gadgets require a router connection and that would possibly make the deploy a bit of harder. Others connect over radio waves and a few attach the use of WiFi. One thing to believe is how severe climate gets round your home. If you are living somewhere where it's ceaselessly the case that you lose your television signal right through severe weather events, it may well be highest to get a station that connects to your web instantly throughout the router. Stations like which are less prone to lose service during serious weather.
Something else to believe is what kind of options you want your unit to have. Some gadgets include handiest the basic features corresponding to temperature and barometric force, even as others can come across even UV radiation levels and predicted rainfall to your area. The features can get as fancy as you prefer, taking into consideration essentially the most personalized and correct depiction of the weather on your space for the day. A few gadgets even provide the record highs and lows in your area on a given day. The possibilities for information are endless for those who are info obsessed.
Chances are you'll need to believe what number of sensors the unit that you are taking into consideration purchasing has. A few units include many top quality sensors even as others come with only a few decrease high quality sensors. For some devices, you also want to believe the place you'll want to place the ones sensors to get essentially the most correct climate reading. Sensors similar to wind velocity and route wish to be positioned in an area that is unobstructed that provide them with essentially the most correct reading talent.
Shopping for a house weather station is usually a fun process, particularly if you are any individual who enjoys gazing the weather or wishes a climate station to give you the most correct, personalized forecast for your house. Wi-fi climate stations for home use will also be very really helpful for people who garden a lot or paintings as farmers. In the shopping for process, you wish to have to identify your wishes in terms of a climate station. What kind of measurements do you will need to pay attention to? Additionally, bear in mind the benefit of set up and the time that may be required for the initial arrange at the unit. Something else to keep in mind is how easy the unit connects to the app so we can give you the knowledge. Does it connect by means of radio or does it attach by means of router? Relying on the severity of the elements on your space, these shall be vital issues to grasp. Believe what number of sensors you need your own home climate station to have and just be sure you have good enough space to place them correctly in case you reside in an condo or a house with a small outside.
Overall, buying a house climate station can also be very really useful to anybody who likes to look at the weather. It's a perfect addition to any home the place out of doors activities are a day-to-day regimen. This guide must allow you to to find the most efficient wireless climate stations for home use. Just be mindful those issues and do your analysis.