Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Tempest Weather System with Built-in Wind Meter, Rain Gauge, and Accurate Weather Forecasts, Wireless, App and Alexa Enabled
- Reports temperature, solar radiation and UV, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, lightning strikes, rainfall and more.
- Solar-powered outdoor sensor with wireless transmission to hub up to 1000+ ft and updates every three seconds.
- No moving parts, nearly zero maintenance, installation in minutes and instant online access via AI-powered app, personal weather webpage, and direct link to Weather Underground.
- Uses WeatherFlow’s advanced machine learning to continuously fine-tune your weather station’s accuracy for a better local forecast over time.
- Share your Tempest dashboard with friends and family with a special web page. Link your data to dozens of smart home apps & integrations. Or build your own app with the Tempest API.
Last update on 2020-11-11 at 03:24 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Fully Functional Weather Station
- Supports both large screen HD and phone displays
- records data displays history graphs
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Real-Time Weather Ticker for Hyperlocal Home Weather Forecasting
- Share Your Data Through My AcuRite App and Connect to Weather Underground
- Monitor Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Direction and Rainfall Totals
- [Easy to Read, Protect Your Eyes]: Wireless weather station with an LCD display and warm backlight, all information are clear at a glance, easy to read from any angle and distance even in the dark night. The unique warm backlight can also protect your eyes well, the light is soft and not dazzling.
- [5 weather forecasts, 7 Languages]: There are 5 weather forecasts (sunny, freeze, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy) and weather trend display at the home weather station. And it also supports 7 optional languages to display working days, including GER, ENG, FRE, ITA, SPA, DUT, and DAN. The default language is ENG (English).
- [Supports up to 3 Outdoor Sensors]:This weather station includes one outdoor sensor that monitors the temperature, humidity, and next 24-hour weather forecasts for one location-from up to 100 meters away from the main unit. Up to 3 RF channels for outdoor sensors, displays different locations data by selecting channels.
Last update on 2020-11-05 at 11:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Buying A Home Weather Station
House climate stations are a perfect addition to any household where the weather is a day-to-day concern. In case you take part in out of doors actions which might be affected by the elements reminiscent of gardening, farming, and even outdoor sports, a home weather station could be a very environment friendly way to get the ideas that you will have for the day. They give various information, akin to the basics like temperature and humidity, to extra advanced data such as sun radiation and UV levels. It's important to know what to look for whilst buying a house weather station. A few models are fancier than others, providing a plethora of data for the prospective weather enthusiast. Right here are some things to bear in mind while looking for the very best home weather station for your wishes.
All home climate stations supply their users with a customized weather forecast for their actual area. Usually, they degree both indoor and outdoor temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, dew point and heat index. In fancier fashions, data reminiscent of UV ranges and sun radiation, wind speed, and expected rainfall. Many house weather stations are geared up with an indoor sensor and an out of doors sensor, in addition to a visual display unit. A few models are able to transmit information up to 300 feet away at a fee of as soon as each and every thirty seconds. Relying at the price range, house weather stations can measure almost anything that the user might wish to have details about for their daily weather forecast.
We live in a extremely connected, technologically-savvy society the place we call for information at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your home must be no different. Such a lot house climate stations are equipped having the ability to hook up with your telephone by way of WiFi and come with an app that allows you to learn the day by day climate facts. Other stations attach in an instant to your router, permitting the information to be straight away uploaded. In fashions the place this is the case, that means that the data is in actual time, streaming repeatedly over the internet to your app. Models like this are much less likely to have sign interference, as smartly.
Things To Consider
One factor that may well be a big worry for some people is the ease of installation issue. Some house climate stations are complicated and require an afternoon or evening devoted to atmosphere them up and installing them, at the same time as others require far much less elbow grease in terms of getting the initial setup performed. Such a lot can also be fastened immediately on a house, however a few are required to be mounted on a pole a long way from the house. That is one thing to think about if you happen to reside in an condo or a home with a small outside. Do the research and find out which model will best possible fit your wishes.
Every other factor to take into accounts is the ease of connectivity supplied through the unit that you're approximately to purchase. A few gadgets require a router connection and that might make the set up slightly more difficult. Others connect over radio waves and some connect using WiFi. One thing to consider is how critical weather will get around your home. In case you reside someplace where it's frequently the case that you just lose your television signal all the way through critical weather events, it could be highest to get a station that connects to your web instantly in the course of the router. Stations like which are much less more likely to lose provider all over severe climate.
One thing else to consider is what sort of features you need your unit to have. A few units come with simplest the elemental options equivalent to temperature and barometric drive, even as others can discover even UV radiation ranges and predicted rainfall in your space. The features can get as fancy as you like, bearing in mind probably the most customized and accurate depiction of the weather in your area for the day. Some gadgets even supply the file highs and lows on your area on a given day. The chances for info are endless for those that are info obsessed.
You may want to imagine what number of sensors the unit that you are bearing in mind purchasing has. Some devices come with many top quality sensors whilst others include just a few lower high quality sensors. For a few units, you also are looking to consider where it would be best to position the ones sensors to get essentially the most correct climate reading. Sensors akin to wind speed and path wish to be positioned in a space that may be unobstructed that provide them with probably the most accurate reading talent.
Shopping for a house climate station generally is a amusing procedure, especially if you're anyone who enjoys watching the elements or needs a climate station to give you the most accurate, personalized forecast for your house. Wireless climate stations for house use will also be very a good suggestion for people who garden a lot or paintings as farmers. Within the shopping for process, you want to identify your needs when it comes to a climate station. What kind of measurements do you'll need to concentrate on? Additionally, consider the convenience of install and the time that is required for the initial arrange on the unit. One thing else to bear in mind is how easy the unit connects to the app that allows you to provide the data. Does it attach via radio or does it attach by means of router? Depending at the severity of the elements in your area, these might be vital things to know. Consider what number of sensors you wish to have your own home climate station to have and just be sure you have adequate space to put them correctly if you live in an rental or a house with a small outdoor.
Total, shopping for a home weather station will also be very beneficial to anybody who likes to look at the weather. It's an ideal addition to any house where outdoor activities are a daily routine. This information must mean you can to find the most efficient wireless weather stations for house use. Just consider these issues and do your analysis.