Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SensorPush HTP.xw Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer/Barometer Extreme Accuracy Water-Resistant for iPhone/Android – Made in USA Indoor/Outdoor Humidity/Temperature/Pressure/Dewpoint/VPD Sensor w/ Alerts
- Accurate: Best-in-class premium sensing with unmatched accuracy of ±1.5%RH, ±0.1°C / 0.18°F, ±0.012inHg. Professional-grade components, assembled in America into devices you can trust. For even more demanding applications, the device is easily calibratable to a trusted reference. Either way, you'll enjoy reliable, quality monitoring of environmental conditions including air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, dewpoint and VPD
- Durable: Water-resistant splash-proof and weatherproof design protects sensor from rain and dust. The HTP.xw is at home just about anywhere: in a refrigerator, freezer, greenhouse, humidor, wine cellar, instrument case like guitar or violin, a piano, outside as a mini weather station, around the house monitoring a humidifier or thermostat in baby nursery, in an attic, basement, crawlspace, reptile tank, terrarium, plants in a grow tent, drying and curing, a chicken coop or egg incubator and more
- Flexible: Use just the sensor and your phone via Bluetooth or add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for data and alerts via the Internet. With the SensorPush Gateway and Cloud, get updates anywhere and push notifications when conditions exceed min/max alarm settings, or ask Alexa for updates. It's the perfect combo for a vacation home, garage, server room, data center, ensuring a dog or other pets are safe in an RV (cellular hotspot required) or anywhere remote monitoring is useful
- Powerful: Line of sight Bluetooth range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home. Obstructions such as walls or doors will reduce this, often considerably, but every day in real world conditions, customers happily monitor difficult situations like walk-in coolers, safes, inside a wall or even on a roof. The small size, convenient mounting slot, and long battery life (typically over 2 years) simplify placing one or multiple sensors wherever they are needed most
- Easy one-time setup with our beautifully designed, free app (iOS or Android). Quickly view a digital summary of current conditions for your entire system of connected SensorPush devices. Drill deeper with integrated data logging and graphing with 45 days of storage on the sensor and unlimited in-app storage for unlimited devices using our custom built high performance database. Export any data recording to CSV for analysis or archival with Excel, Google Sheets, etc, and calibrate with ease.
Last update on 2021-08-01 at 02:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with TFT color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- 🔆☔ LARGE, COLORFUL DISPLAY : you can monitor the weather conditions at home and in the garden with the brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display. All data on the screen of the base station can be easily seen and read from various different angles or sideways. All areas of information are separated and organised sensibly, enabling a better overview. The high-quality LCD display is continuously illuminated and can be set up at almost any location and is extremely space-saving.
- 🌦💦 WIFI + WEATHER UNDERGROUND + WEATHERCLOUD : Supports Weather Underground + Weathercloud connection. Data transmission with the worldwide weather network W.U. and Weathercloud is available on Google Play & the App StoreAll data is transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- 🌧🌡 ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS : Experience the comfort of your personal weather station. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction. In addition, there is the wireless rain gauge, min / max records, wind chill and dew point alarm (high & low), weather forecast based on air pressure, calendar and moon phases.
- 5-IN-1 PROFESSIONAL SOLAR POWERED WEATHER STATION | All-in-One Monitoring System Provides Real-Time Weather & Precipitation Data Based on Conditions in Your Own Home & Backyard! | Get the Most Precise Temperature, Humidity, Wind, Rain & Other Environmental Readings—More Accurate Than Any National Weather Station
- EASY-MOUNT BACKYARD SENSOR | Position Unit Outside on a Pole or Railing [Up to 492 Feet Away], Then View Personalized Up-to-the-Second Weather Data from Inside! | Complete Station Includes Wind Vane, Anemometer, Temp/Humidity Sensors, Rain Collector Sensors, Level & Antenna | Runs for Up to 2.5 Years with the Integrated Solar Panel and 3 AA Batteries (batteries not included) | Connect up to 7 Indoor Temp/Humidity Sensors
- FULL-COLOR INDOOR LED DISPLAY | Tabletop or Bedside Console Shows Current Wind Speed & Direction, Outdoor & Indoor Temp/Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Rainfall Rate, Weather Index, 12/24-Hour Forecasts, Sunrise & Sunset, Moon Phase, Day/Date & More | Includes Dimmable Backlight & Alarm with Ice & Other Extreme Weather Notifications
Last update on 2021-07-31 at 20:24 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Weather Station Buying Guide
Home weather stations are a great addition to any family the place the weather is a daily fear. Should you participate in outside activities which might be suffering from the weather equivalent to gardening, farming, or even outdoor sports, a house climate station can be a very efficient strategy to get the information that you will have for the day. They provide various knowledge, reminiscent of the basics like temperature and humidity, to extra advanced knowledge akin to sun radiation and UV ranges. It's vital to understand what to look for when buying a home weather station. Some fashions are fancier than others, offering a plethora of knowledge for the potential climate enthusiast. Right here are a few things to remember while searching for the easiest house weather station for your wishes.
All home weather stations supply their customers with a customized climate forecast for his or her actual location. Most often, they degree each indoor and out of doors temperature, indoor and outside humidity, dew point and warmth index. In fancier fashions, data equivalent to UV ranges and sun radiation, wind velocity, and anticipated rainfall. Many house climate stations are equipped with an indoor sensor and an out of doors sensor, as well as a display screen. A few models are able to transmit information as much as 300 toes away at a price of as soon as each and every thirty seconds. Relying on the value range, home climate stations can measure virtually the rest that the consumer might need to have details about for their day-to-day climate forecast.
We are living in a highly attached, technologically-savvy society where we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your home must be no completely different. Such a lot house weather stations are equipped being able to hook up with your phone by the use of WiFi and include an app that lets you read the day-to-day weather statistics. Other stations attach immediately to your router, allowing the ideas to be directly uploaded. In fashions the place this is the case, that implies that the data is in real time, streaming constantly over the internet to your app. Models like this are less more likely to have sign interference, as neatly.
Things To Consider
One thing that could be a large fear for a few other folks is the benefit of install factor. Some house weather stations are advanced and require an afternoon or night time devoted to setting them up and putting in them, even as others require far much less elbow grease in relation to getting the initial setup performed. Such a lot can be fastened instantly on a house, however some are required to be fixed on a pole far from the house. This is something to think about when you are living in an condo or a home with a small outdoor. Do the research and in finding out which style will absolute best fit your wishes.
Another factor to consider is the benefit of connectivity equipped through the unit that you're about to purchase. Some devices require a router connection and that might make the installation slightly tougher. Others connect over radio waves and some attach using WiFi. One thing to believe is how serious weather will get round your house. Should you reside someplace the place it is incessantly the case that you simply lose your tv signal all through serious weather events, it could be perfect to get a station that connects to your internet instantly through the router. Stations like that are much less likely to lose provider throughout severe climate.
One thing else to believe is what sort of options you need your unit to have. Some devices come with handiest the elemental options reminiscent of temperature and barometric force, whilst others can stumble on even UV radiation levels and anticipated rainfall on your space. The features can get as fancy as you like, bearing in mind the most personalized and correct depiction of the elements on your space for the day. Some units even supply the file highs and lows to your space on a given day. The possibilities for info are unending for people who are data obsessed.
You could wish to imagine what number of sensors the unit that you are considering purchasing has. Some units come with many prime quality sensors whilst others include just a few decrease high quality sensors. For a few devices, you also want to believe the place you'll want to place those sensors to get essentially the most correct climate reading. Sensors reminiscent of wind velocity and course are looking to be positioned in an area that may be unobstructed that provide them with the most accurate reading skill.
Shopping for a house climate station could be a a laugh process, particularly if you are someone who enjoys observing the weather or needs a climate station to give you the so much correct, personalized forecast for your home. Wireless weather stations for house use may also be very advisable for individuals who lawn so much or paintings as farmers. Within the buying process, you wish to have to identify your wishes with regards to a climate station. What sort of measurements do you will need to concentrate on? Additionally, bear in mind the ease of set up and the time that may be required for the initial arrange at the unit. Something else to remember is how easy the unit connects to the app on the way to give you the knowledge. Does it connect by the use of radio or does it attach via router? Relying at the severity of the elements on your area, those might be vital things to grasp. Imagine what number of sensors you need your house weather station to have and make sure that you have ok space to place them correctly if you reside in an rental or a home with a small backyard.
Total, buying a house weather station may also be very a good option to anyone who likes to watch the elements. It's a really perfect addition to any house where outdoor actions are a day-to-day routine. This guide must let you in finding the best wireless climate stations for house use. Just take into account those considerations and do your analysis.