Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SensorPush HTP.xw Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer/Barometer Extreme Accuracy Water-Resistant for iPhone/Android – Made in USA Indoor/Outdoor Humidity/Temperature/Pressure/Dewpoint/VPD Sensor w/ Alerts
- Accurate: Best-in-class premium sensing with unmatched accuracy of ±1.5%RH, ±0.1°C / 0.18°F, ±0.012inHg. Professional-grade components, assembled in America into devices you can trust. For even more demanding applications, the device is easily calibratable to a trusted reference. Either way, you'll enjoy reliable, quality monitoring of environmental conditions including air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, dewpoint and VPD
- Durable: Water-resistant splash-proof and weatherproof design protects sensor from rain and dust. The HTP.xw is at home just about anywhere: in a refrigerator, freezer, greenhouse, humidor, wine cellar, instrument case like guitar or violin, a piano, outside as a mini weather station, around the house monitoring a humidifier or thermostat in baby nursery, in an attic, basement, crawlspace, reptile tank, terrarium, plants in a grow tent, drying and curing, a chicken coop or egg incubator and more
- Flexible: Use just the sensor and your phone via Bluetooth or add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for data and alerts via the Internet. With the SensorPush Gateway and Cloud, get updates anywhere and push notifications when conditions exceed min/max alarm settings, or ask Alexa for updates. It's the perfect combo for a vacation home, garage, server room, data center, ensuring a dog or other pets are safe in an RV (cellular hotspot required) or anywhere remote monitoring is useful
- Powerful: Line of sight Bluetooth range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home. Obstructions such as walls or doors will reduce this, often considerably, but every day in real world conditions, customers happily monitor difficult situations like walk-in coolers, safes, inside a wall or even on a roof. The small size, convenient mounting slot, and long battery life (typically over 2 years) simplify placing one or multiple sensors wherever they are needed most
- Easy one-time setup with our beautifully designed, free app (iOS or Android). Quickly view a digital summary of current conditions for your entire system of connected SensorPush devices. Drill deeper with integrated data logging and graphing with 45 days of storage on the sensor and unlimited in-app storage for unlimited devices using our custom built high performance database. Export any data recording to CSV for analysis or archival with Excel, Google Sheets, etc, and calibrate with ease.
Last update on 2021-10-22 at 13:36 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall totals
- Illuminated LCD Display: Easy-to-read display with backlight and auto-dim feature that also shows the current time, making for a perfect weather clock combination for your kitchen, office, home, or weather center
- Enhanced Wi-Fi Connectivity to Weather Underground: Easily connect to Weather Underground to share your weather data with more than 250,000 personal weather stations across the globe
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values. Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light
- COMPLETE WEATHER STATION: (1) Ultrasonic Sensor Array, (1) Rain Cup, (1) Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-hygrometer-barometer, and (1) TFT Full Color LCD Display
- ALL-IN-ONE SENSOR ARRAY: No moving parts, fast and easy set-up, and real-time updates to weather conditions every five seconds
- SMART HOME READY: Set up alerts, access your data remotely, and program your home based on weather conditions using IFTT, Google Home, Alexa, and more
Last update on 2021-10-21 at 21:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Weather Station Buying Guide
House climate stations are a really perfect addition to any household where the weather is a daily concern. If you participate in out of doors actions which are suffering from the elements akin to gardening, farming, or even out of doors sports, a house climate station could be a very environment friendly option to get the ideas that you will want for the day. They offer quite a few data, comparable to the fundamentals like temperature and humidity, to more advanced information such as sun radiation and UV levels. It's important to know what to look for while shopping for a house climate station. Some models are fancier than others, offering a plethora of data for the prospective climate fanatic. Right here are some things to remember whilst on the lookout for the perfect home weather station on your wishes.
All house climate stations supply their customers with a customized climate forecast for his or her actual region. In most cases, they measure both indoor and outside temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, dew aspect and warmth index. In fancier models, data comparable to UV levels and solar radiation, wind speed, and anticipated rainfall. Many home climate stations are equipped with an indoor sensor and an outside sensor, as well as a visual display unit. A few models are able to transmit info as much as three hundred feet away at a price of once each thirty seconds. Relying at the worth range, house climate stations can measure nearly anything else that the person could want to have details about for his or her day by day climate forecast.
We live in a extremely connected, technologically-savvy society where we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a weather forecast for your house should be no totally different. So much house climate stations are equipped having the ability to hook up with your telephone by way of WiFi and include an app that allows you to read the daily weather facts. Other stations attach right away to your router, permitting the information to be instantly uploaded. In fashions where that is the case, that means that the knowledge is in actual time, streaming continuously over the internet to your app. Fashions like this are less more likely to have sign interference, as neatly.
Things To Consider
One factor that could be a large fear for a few other folks is the convenience of install factor. Some house weather stations are complex and require an afternoon or night devoted to surroundings them up and putting in them, at the same time as others require far much less elbow grease in relation to getting the initial setup performed. Such a lot can be mounted right away on a house, however some are required to be fastened on a pole far from the house. This is one thing to think about if you are living in an apartment or a house with a small backyard. Do the analysis and in finding out which style will best fit your needs.
Some other factor to take into accounts is the ease of connectivity equipped through the unit that you're approximately to buy. A few devices require a router connection and that may make the install somewhat tougher. Others connect over radio waves and a few connect the use of WiFi. One thing to imagine is how serious climate gets around your home. In case you are living somewhere where it's steadily the case that you just lose your television signal all through serious climate events, it could be absolute best to get a station that connects to your web right away through the router. Stations like which might be much less prone to lose carrier throughout serious climate.
Something else to imagine is what sort of options you want your unit to have. Some devices come with best the basic options akin to temperature and barometric pressure, at the same time as others can hit upon even UV radiation levels and predicted rainfall for your space. The options can get as fancy as you like, allowing for essentially the most personalized and correct depiction of the elements in your area for the day. Some devices even provide the file highs and lows to your area on a given day. The probabilities for information are never-ending for those who are data obsessed.
It's possible you'll wish to consider how many sensors the unit that you're making an allowance for buying has. A few units include many prime quality sensors at the same time as others include just a few lower high quality sensors. For a few devices, you additionally are looking to imagine the place you'll want to place the ones sensors to get the most correct weather studying. Sensors reminiscent of wind pace and path wish to be positioned in an area that may be unobstructed that offer them with the most accurate reading talent.
Buying a house climate station can be a amusing process, particularly in case you are anyone who enjoys observing the elements or needs a weather station to give you the such a lot correct, personalized forecast for your house. Wi-fi weather stations for home use will also be very a good idea for individuals who garden a lot or work as farmers. In the shopping for procedure, you want to identify your needs when it comes to a weather station. What sort of measurements do you need to concentrate on? Additionally, have in mind the convenience of install and the time that is required for the preliminary arrange on the unit. One thing else to bear in mind is how easy the unit connects to the app with a purpose to provide the data. Does it connect via radio or does it connect by means of router? Relying at the severity of the elements in your space, those can be important things to understand. Consider how many sensors you want your own home climate station to have and just be sure you have adequate house to position them properly in case you reside in an condo or a house with a small backyard.
General, shopping for a home climate station will also be very a good idea to any one who likes to watch the elements. It's a super addition to any home the place outside activities are a daily routine. This guide will have to allow you to find the best wi-fi climate stations for house use. Simply remember these concerns and do your analysis.