Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Compatible with models: 308-1414B, 308-1414W, 308-1414MB-INT, and 308-1425C
- Wireless transmission of 300ft range (open air); Temperature range: -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C)
- Outdoor humidity: 1 to 99% RH; Transmission range: 300 ft. (60 meters)
- Powered by 2-AA batteries
- Note: Mount the sensor on a North-facing wall or a well-shaded location. Direct sunlight will make temperature read high. Recommended: 6 inches below eaves or placed under deck rail is preferred. Be sure the outdoor sensor is mounted vertically to drain moisture. The maximum wireless transmission range to the weather station is over 300 feet (91 meters) in open air, not including walls or floors.
Last update on 2021-10-22 at 13:36 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall totals
- Illuminated LCD Display: Easy-to-read display with backlight and auto-dim feature that also shows the current time, making for a perfect weather clock combination for your kitchen, office, home, or weather center
- Enhanced Wi-Fi Connectivity to Weather Underground: Easily connect to Weather Underground to share your weather data with more than 250,000 personal weather stations across the globe
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values. Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light
- COMPLETE WEATHER STATION: (1) Ultrasonic Sensor Array, (1) Rain Cup, (1) Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-hygrometer-barometer, and (1) TFT Full Color LCD Display
- ALL-IN-ONE SENSOR ARRAY: No moving parts, fast and easy set-up, and real-time updates to weather conditions every five seconds
- SMART HOME READY: Set up alerts, access your data remotely, and program your home based on weather conditions using IFTT, Google Home, Alexa, and more
Last update on 2021-10-21 at 21:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Buying A Home Weather Station
House weather stations are a really perfect addition to any family where the elements is a daily concern. When you take part in out of doors activities which can be affected by the weather akin to gardening, farming, or even outside sports, a house climate station could be a very efficient strategy to get the guidelines that you need for the day. They give plenty of data, such as the fundamentals like temperature and humidity, to more evolved knowledge such as solar radiation and UV levels. It's important to grasp what to look for when buying a home climate station. A few models are fancier than others, providing a plethora of data for the potential weather enthusiast. Right here are some things to keep in mind whilst on the lookout for the perfect house weather station in your needs.
What They Measure
All house climate stations provide their customers with a customized climate forecast for their exact region. Generally, they measure both indoor and out of doors temperature, indoor and outside humidity, dew aspect and warmth index. In fancier fashions, information equivalent to UV levels and sun radiation, wind pace, and anticipated rainfall. Many home climate stations are outfitted with an indoor sensor and an outside sensor, as well as a visual display unit. A few models may be able to transmit information up to three hundred toes away at a charge of once each thirty seconds. Depending at the price range, home weather stations can degree almost anything else that the user could need to have details about for his or her day by day weather forecast.
We live in a highly connected, technologically-savvy society the place we call for information at our fingertips, and getting a weather forecast for your home must be no completely different. So much home climate stations are equipped having the ability to connect with your telephone by means of WiFi and come with an app that lets you learn the day by day climate information. Other stations attach in an instant to your router, allowing the ideas to be in an instant uploaded. In models the place that is the case, that signifies that the information is in actual time, streaming repeatedly over the internet to your app. Models like this are much less more likely to have signal interference, as neatly.
One factor that could be a big fear for some other folks is the ease of deploy issue. Some home weather stations are complicated and require an afternoon or night time devoted to environment them up and putting in them, even as others require far less elbow grease in terms of getting the preliminary setup done. Such a lot can also be fixed right away on a house, but a few are required to be fixed on a pole a ways from the house. That is one thing to take into consideration should you live in an apartment or a home with a small outdoor. Do the research and in finding out which style will absolute best suit your needs.
Another thing to think about is the benefit of connectivity equipped by means of the unit that you're approximately to buy. A few gadgets require a router connection and that might make the install a little bit more difficult. Others connect over radio waves and some attach the usage of WiFi. One thing to imagine is how serious weather will get around your house. Should you reside somewhere the place it's often the case that you lose your television signal all the way through critical weather events, it may well be best to get a station that connects to your internet straight away during the router. Stations like which can be less prone to lose carrier throughout severe weather.
Something else to consider is what kind of features you want your unit to have. A few devices come with most effective the basic features comparable to temperature and barometric force, while others can hit upon even UV radiation ranges and anticipated rainfall to your area. The options can get as fancy as you like, making an allowance for essentially the most personalized and accurate depiction of the elements on your space for the day. Some units even provide the file highs and lows to your space on a given day. The possibilities for information are never-ending for those that are information obsessed.
It's possible you'll need to imagine what number of sensors the unit that you are taking into consideration purchasing has. Some units come with many top quality sensors whilst others come with only a few lower quality sensors. For some units, you also need to imagine where you will want to place the ones sensors to get probably the most accurate climate studying. Sensors such as wind speed and route are looking to be placed in an area that may be unobstructed that supply them with essentially the most accurate studying skill.
Shopping for a house weather station is usually a amusing process, especially in case you are anyone who enjoys watching the elements or wishes a climate station to provide the such a lot correct, personalized forecast for your home. Wi-fi weather stations for home use can be very advisable for people who lawn so much or paintings as farmers. Within the buying process, you wish to have to spot your wishes relating to a climate station. What kind of measurements do you'll need to pay attention to? Also, have in mind the convenience of install and the time that is required for the initial arrange at the unit. Something else to remember is how easy the unit connects to the app so as to give you the information. Does it attach by way of radio or does it connect by the use of router? Depending at the severity of the weather in your space, those shall be important issues to know. Consider what number of sensors you wish to have your house weather station to have and just remember to have adequate area to place them properly in the event you live in an rental or a house with a small outside.
General, buying a home weather station can also be very really useful to any one who likes to look at the elements. It's a perfect addition to any home where outdoor activities are a day-to-day routine. This guide should help you to find the most productive wi-fi weather stations for home use. Simply take note these considerations and do your research.