Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Compatible with models: 308-1414B, 308-1414W, 308-1414MB-INT, and 308-1425C
- Wireless transmission of 300ft range (open air); Temperature range: -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C)
- Outdoor humidity: 1 to 99% RH; Transmission range: 300 ft. (60 meters)
- Powered by 2-AA batteries
- Note: Mount the sensor on a North-facing wall or a well-shaded location. Direct sunlight will make temperature read high. Recommended: 6 inches below eaves or placed under deck rail is preferred. Be sure the outdoor sensor is mounted vertically to drain moisture. The maximum wireless transmission range to the weather station is over 300 feet (91 meters) in open air, not including walls or floors.
Last update on 2021-01-05 at 22:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and in-formation. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- 5-IN-1 PROFESSIONAL WEATHER STATION | All-in-One Monitoring System Provides Real-Time Weather & Precipitation Data Based on Conditions in Your Own Home & Backyard! | Get the Most Precise Temperature, Humidity, Wind, Rain & Other Environmental Readings—More Accurate Than Any National Weather Station
- EASY-MOUNT BACKYARD SENSOR | Position Unit Outside on a Pole or Railing [Up to 492 Feet Away], Then View Personalized Up-to-the-Second Weather Data from Inside! | Complete Station Includes Wind Vane, Anemometer, Temp/Humidity Sensors, Rain Collector, Level & Antenna | Runs for Up to 2 Years on 3 AA Batteries
- FULL-COLOR INDOOR LED DISPLAY | Tabletop or Bedside Console Shows Current Wind Speed & Direction, Outdoor & Indoor Temp/Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Rainfall Rate, 12/24-Hour Forecasts, Moon Phase, Day/Date & More | Includes Dimmable Backlight & Alarm with Ice & Other Extreme Weather Notifications
Last update on 2021-01-04 at 13:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Weather Station For Home Buying Guide
Home climate stations are a really perfect addition to any family the place the elements is a daily concern. If you happen to participate in outdoor actions which might be affected by the elements equivalent to gardening, farming, or even outside sports, a home weather station could be a very efficient technique to get the information that you will want for the day. They provide various information, comparable to the basics like temperature and humidity, to extra evolved data reminiscent of sun radiation and UV levels. It's important to know what to look for whilst buying a home weather station. Some fashions are fancier than others, offering a plethora of knowledge for the potential climate fanatic. Right here are a few things to remember when on the lookout for the easiest house climate station to your wishes.
What They Measure
All home climate stations provide their customers with a custom designed weather forecast for his or her precise location. Normally, they measure each indoor and outside temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, dew point and heat index. In fancier models, information comparable to UV levels and sun radiation, wind velocity, and anticipated rainfall. Many house climate stations are geared up with an indoor sensor and an out of doors sensor, as well as a computer screen. A few models are able to transmit information up to three hundred feet away at a fee of as soon as each and every thirty seconds. Depending at the price range, home weather stations can degree virtually the rest that the person could want to have information about for their day by day weather forecast.
We live in a extremely attached, technologically-savvy society the place we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a weather forecast for your own home must be no totally different. Such a lot home climate stations are outfitted with the ability to connect with your telephone via WiFi and include an app that lets you learn the day by day climate records. Other stations attach directly to your router, allowing the information to be in an instant uploaded. In models the place this is the case, that implies that the information is in actual time, streaming constantly over the internet to your app. Models like this are less more likely to have signal interference, as neatly.
Things To Consider
One factor that might be a large concern for some people is the ease of deploy issue. A few house weather stations are complicated and require an afternoon or night dedicated to surroundings them up and installing them, at the same time as others require far less elbow grease relating to getting the preliminary setup performed. So much will also be mounted directly on a house, but a few are required to be fixed on a pole a ways from the home. This is one thing to consider in the event you are living in an condominium or a home with a small backyard. Do the research and find out which type will very best suit your needs.
Every other thing to consider is the benefit of connectivity provided via the unit that you are approximately to purchase. Some devices require a router connection and that may make the install a bit more difficult. Others attach over radio waves and a few connect the use of WiFi. One thing to believe is how critical climate gets around your house. If you reside somewhere the place it's frequently the case that you simply lose your television sign during serious climate occasions, it could be easiest to get a station that connects to your internet directly throughout the router. Stations like that are less more likely to lose provider throughout serious weather.
One thing else to imagine is what kind of features you need your unit to have. Some units come with most effective the elemental features corresponding to temperature and barometric pressure, whilst others can stumble on even UV radiation levels and anticipated rainfall in your space. The features can get as fancy as you favor, allowing for the most personalized and correct depiction of the weather in your area for the day. A few gadgets even supply the document highs and lows for your space on a given day. The probabilities for information are unending for those that are info obsessed.
It's possible you'll wish to imagine what number of sensors the unit that you are taking into consideration buying has. A few gadgets come with many high quality sensors even as others include only a few decrease high quality sensors. For some units, you additionally wish to consider where it would be best to position the ones sensors to get probably the most accurate weather reading. Sensors akin to wind speed and course are looking to be placed in an area that is unobstructed that provide them with essentially the most accurate reading talent.
Buying a house climate station could be a fun process, especially in case you are any individual who enjoys gazing the weather or needs a weather station to provide the such a lot accurate, personalized forecast for your home. Wi-fi weather stations for house use can also be very really useful for people who garden a lot or work as farmers. In the shopping for procedure, you wish to have to identify your needs with regards to a weather station. What kind of measurements do you will have to concentrate on? Additionally, consider the ease of installation and the time that may be required for the initial set up at the unit. Something else to remember is how easy the unit connects to the app with a view to provide the data. Does it attach by means of radio or does it attach by way of router? Relying on the severity of the elements in your space, those will probably be necessary things to understand. Imagine what number of sensors you wish to have your house weather station to have and make sure that you have adequate house to position them properly in case you live in an condo or a home with a small outside.
Overall, buying a house climate station can also be very a good suggestion to any one who likes to observe the weather. It's a great addition to any house where out of doors actions are a daily regimen. This information must help you find the most productive wireless weather stations for home use. Just take into account these issues and do your analysis.