Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Use as stand alone weather station or connect to Wi-Fi and use with free La Crosse View app (Wi-Fi connection requires 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi network; Mobile device works with iOS and Android OS) offering bonus, enhanced features: NWS weather information, personalize display messages, additional forecast icons and notifications, with much more
- Dynamic color weather forecast icons and automatic tree foliage changes for each season
- Monitors Indoor and Outdoor temperature (F/C) and humidity (%RH) with customizable alerts with included Thermo-hygro sensor (includes 2 AA batteries)
- Current Wind and Top Speed with Direction, and Historical records with time stamp (includes 2 C batteries) from included LTV-W1 wind speed sensor (bottom or side mounting options)
- Current rainfall (start of rain even until no accumulation in last 30mins) with last 1 hour, 24 hours, 7 days, current month, 1 year, and total records from included rain bucket sensor with self draining rocker (includes 2 AA batteries)
Last update on 2020-11-11 at 03:24 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Fully Functional Weather Station
- Supports both large screen HD and phone displays
- records data displays history graphs
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Real-Time Weather Ticker for Hyperlocal Home Weather Forecasting
- Share Your Data Through My AcuRite App and Connect to Weather Underground
- Monitor Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Direction and Rainfall Totals
- [Easy to Read, Protect Your Eyes]: Wireless weather station with an LCD display and warm backlight, all information are clear at a glance, easy to read from any angle and distance even in the dark night. The unique warm backlight can also protect your eyes well, the light is soft and not dazzling.
- [5 weather forecasts, 7 Languages]: There are 5 weather forecasts (sunny, freeze, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy) and weather trend display at the home weather station. And it also supports 7 optional languages to display working days, including GER, ENG, FRE, ITA, SPA, DUT, and DAN. The default language is ENG (English).
- [Supports up to 3 Outdoor Sensors]:This weather station includes one outdoor sensor that monitors the temperature, humidity, and next 24-hour weather forecasts for one location-from up to 100 meters away from the main unit. Up to 3 RF channels for outdoor sensors, displays different locations data by selecting channels.
Last update on 2020-11-05 at 11:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Weather Station Buying Guide
Home weather stations are a super addition to any family the place the weather is a daily concern. In the event you participate in outdoor activities which can be affected by the elements comparable to gardening, farming, or even out of doors sports, a house weather station can be a very efficient option to get the tips that you will have for the day. They provide quite a lot of knowledge, such as the fundamentals like temperature and humidity, to extra developed knowledge reminiscent of solar radiation and UV levels. It's vital to grasp what to look for whilst buying a home weather station. Some models are fancier than others, offering a plethora of data for the potential climate enthusiast. Right here are some things to bear in mind when on the lookout for the easiest home climate station for your needs.
All home climate stations supply their customers with a customized weather forecast for their actual region. Usually, they degree both indoor and outside temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, dew point and warmth index. In fancier fashions, information such as UV levels and solar radiation, wind speed, and expected rainfall. Many house climate stations are outfitted with an indoor sensor and an outside sensor, as well as a visual display unit. Some models are able to transmit info up to 300 feet away at a rate of once each thirty seconds. Depending on the value vary, home climate stations can measure almost the rest that the consumer may want to have details about for their daily weather forecast.
We live in a extremely connected, technologically-savvy society where we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your house must be no totally different. Such a lot house climate stations are geared up being able to connect with your telephone via WiFi and include an app that permits you to read the day by day weather information. Different stations attach right away to your router, allowing the ideas to be in an instant uploaded. In fashions the place that is the case, that implies that the data is in real time, streaming repeatedly over the web to your app. Fashions like this are much less more likely to have signal interference, as smartly.
One factor that may well be a large concern for some other people is the convenience of deploy issue. Some house climate stations are complex and require a day or night time dedicated to environment them up and installing them, while others require far less elbow grease in relation to getting the preliminary setup done. Most can be fixed straight away on a house, but a few are required to be mounted on a pole a long way from the home. That is one thing to think about for those who reside in an condo or a house with a small outdoor. Do the analysis and find out which fashion will easiest fit your needs.
Some other factor to take into accounts is the ease of connectivity supplied via the unit that you are approximately to buy. Some gadgets require a router connection and that would possibly make the installation slightly tougher. Others attach over radio waves and some connect the use of WiFi. Something to imagine is how serious weather will get around your house. For those who live someplace the place it's incessantly the case that you lose your tv signal right through severe weather events, it might be absolute best to get a station that connects to your internet right away throughout the router. Stations like which are much less more likely to lose service all the way through serious weather.
One thing else to believe is what sort of options you wish to have your unit to have. Some units include simplest the fundamental features akin to temperature and barometric power, even as others can come across even UV radiation ranges and expected rainfall for your area. The features can get as fancy as you prefer, allowing for the most customized and correct depiction of the weather in your space for the day. Some units even provide the document highs and lows on your space on a given day. The possibilities for information are unending for people who are data obsessed.
It's possible you'll wish to imagine how many sensors the unit that you are taking into consideration purchasing has. A few devices include many prime quality sensors at the same time as others include only some decrease quality sensors. For a few units, you also need to believe the place you'll want to place those sensors to get essentially the most correct weather reading. Sensors akin to wind speed and direction need to be positioned in a space that may be unobstructed that provide them with the most correct studying talent.
Shopping for a home weather station generally is a amusing procedure, especially if you are any person who enjoys staring at the weather or wishes a weather station to give you the most accurate, personalized forecast for your house. Wireless climate stations for home use will also be very a good idea for individuals who lawn a lot or work as farmers. Within the shopping for process, you need to spot your needs in relation to a weather station. What kind of measurements do you will have to concentrate on? Additionally, consider the convenience of deploy and the time that is required for the preliminary set up at the unit. Something else to bear in mind is how simple the unit connects to the app so they can give you the knowledge. Does it attach by means of radio or does it attach by way of router? Depending at the severity of the elements in your area, these will probably be essential issues to understand. Believe what number of sensors you wish to have your own home weather station to have and just be sure you have adequate area to put them correctly in case you live in an condominium or a home with a small outdoor.
Overall, shopping for a home climate station may also be very beneficial to anybody who likes to watch the elements. It's an excellent addition to any house where outdoor activities are a day by day routine. This information will have to let you to find the most productive wi-fi climate stations for house use. Just take into account these issues and do your research.