Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- MONITOR YOUR HOME'S WEATHER ON EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY>>DYNAMIC FORECAST with Vibrant color icons: 6 different views when operating as StandAlone Station (Extendable when WIFI connected) and Seasonal Foliage scene changes
- WIRELESS COMBINATION THERMO-HYGRO & WIND SENSOR>>WIND INDICATIONS: Current & Top Speed, Wind Direction, and Historical Records with Time Stamp>>TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY>>400 FT Wireless Transmission Range; Outdoor Readings (°F/°C) with HI/LO Records and Time Stamp; “Feels like” Temperature view (Heat Index & Wind Chill)>> Versatile mounting bracket with base (Adjustable for rooftop or ground pole)
- ACTIVE COLORED DISPLAY offers Customizable Alerts per sensor, Connection Indicator Icons, Adjustable Backlight for LCD brightness, and Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand options>>TIME & DATE VIEW offers 12/24 Hr time setting and Full Calendar: Day, Month, Date & Year
- WIFI CONNECTABLE WITH BONUS VIEWS; EXTENDED ICONS; AND ACCUWEATHER FORECASTING>>FREE LA CROSSE VIEW APP>>Receive Enhanced Views on your Display and Track & Monitor your Home's Backyard Weather on the La Crosse View mobile app when connected to WiFi; Customize Alerts & Notifications; Share Data with Family or Friends>>Also, ADD-ON sensors available to build-on your display (sold separately through La Crosse Technology)
- Operated by included 5.0 Volt DC power cord with backup 1 CR2032 button cell battery; LTV-WSDTH01 Combo-Wind Sensor: Solar powered with required (included) ML2032 button cell battery
Last update on 2020-11-11 at 03:24 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Fully Functional Weather Station
- Supports both large screen HD and phone displays
- records data displays history graphs
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Real-Time Weather Ticker for Hyperlocal Home Weather Forecasting
- Share Your Data Through My AcuRite App and Connect to Weather Underground
- Monitor Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Direction and Rainfall Totals
- [Easy to Read, Protect Your Eyes]: Wireless weather station with an LCD display and warm backlight, all information are clear at a glance, easy to read from any angle and distance even in the dark night. The unique warm backlight can also protect your eyes well, the light is soft and not dazzling.
- [5 weather forecasts, 7 Languages]: There are 5 weather forecasts (sunny, freeze, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy) and weather trend display at the home weather station. And it also supports 7 optional languages to display working days, including GER, ENG, FRE, ITA, SPA, DUT, and DAN. The default language is ENG (English).
- [Supports up to 3 Outdoor Sensors]:This weather station includes one outdoor sensor that monitors the temperature, humidity, and next 24-hour weather forecasts for one location-from up to 100 meters away from the main unit. Up to 3 RF channels for outdoor sensors, displays different locations data by selecting channels.
Last update on 2020-11-05 at 11:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Buying A Home Weather Station
Home climate stations are a really perfect addition to any family where the weather is a daily concern. If you happen to take part in outside activities that are suffering from the elements similar to gardening, farming, and even outside sports, a home weather station could be a very efficient method to get the ideas that you'll need for the day. They offer a number of knowledge, such as the fundamentals like temperature and humidity, to extra evolved information reminiscent of solar radiation and UV ranges. It's essential to grasp what to search for whilst buying a house climate station. A few models are fancier than others, offering a plethora of data for the prospective climate fanatic. Right here are some things to keep in mind when in search of the easiest house climate station on your wishes.
What They Measure
All home weather stations supply their users with a customized weather forecast for their precise location. Generally, they degree both indoor and out of doors temperature, indoor and out of doors humidity, dew point and warmth index. In fancier fashions, info comparable to UV ranges and sun radiation, wind speed, and expected rainfall. Many home climate stations are outfitted with an indoor sensor and an outdoor sensor, in addition to a computer screen. A few fashions are able to transmit info up to three hundred ft away at a rate of as soon as each and every thirty seconds. Depending on the price range, house climate stations can degree virtually the rest that the user would need to have information about for their day by day climate forecast.
We live in a extremely connected, technologically-savvy society the place we call for knowledge at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your house must be no totally different. Most home weather stations are geared up having the ability to connect to your telephone by means of WiFi and come with an app that permits you to read the daily climate records. Other stations connect directly to your router, permitting the tips to be instantly uploaded. In fashions the place this is the case, that implies that the knowledge is in actual time, streaming repeatedly over the web to your app. Models like this are less more likely to have signal interference, as well.
Things To Consider
One thing that might be a large worry for some other folks is the ease of install issue. A few house weather stations are complicated and require an afternoon or night devoted to atmosphere them up and putting in them, while others require far much less elbow grease with regards to getting the initial setup performed. Such a lot can also be fixed right away on a home, however a few are required to be fastened on a pole a long way from the home. That is something to take into consideration in the event you live in an condo or a house with a small outside. Do the analysis and to find out which fashion will best possible suit your wishes.
Another thing to take into consideration is the benefit of connectivity supplied by means of the unit that you are about to buy. Some gadgets require a router connection and that may make the set up a bit tougher. Others connect over radio waves and a few connect using WiFi. One thing to imagine is how severe climate gets around your home. For those who live somewhere where it's ceaselessly the case that you just lose your television sign right through severe weather occasions, it could be easiest to get a station that connects to your internet directly throughout the router. Stations like which are less likely to lose service all over serious climate.
Something else to imagine is what kind of options you need your unit to have. A few units come with only the basic features similar to temperature and barometric pressure, whilst others can discover even UV radiation ranges and expected rainfall to your space. The features can get as fancy as you prefer, bearing in mind the most customized and correct depiction of the elements in your space for the day. A few devices even supply the record highs and lows on your space on a given day. The possibilities for information are endless for those that are data obsessed.
You could wish to believe what number of sensors the unit that you are bearing in mind buying has. Some units come with many prime quality sensors even as others come with only some lower high quality sensors. For some devices, you additionally wish to consider the place you'll want to position the ones sensors to get essentially the most correct climate studying. Sensors corresponding to wind velocity and direction want to be placed in a space that is unobstructed that offer them with probably the most accurate studying ability.
Buying a home climate station could be a amusing process, particularly if you're any person who enjoys staring at the weather or wishes a climate station to provide the most correct, customized forecast for your own home. Wireless climate stations for house use will also be very advisable for individuals who garden so much or paintings as farmers. In the buying process, you want to identify your wishes in the case of a climate station. What kind of measurements do you will want to pay attention to? Also, take note the benefit of installation and the time that may be required for the initial arrange on the unit. One thing else to keep in mind is how simple the unit connects to the app as a way to provide the data. Does it attach by way of radio or does it attach by way of router? Depending at the severity of the elements in your area, these will likely be vital things to grasp. Consider what number of sensors you wish to have your house climate station to have and make sure that you have adequate space to position them properly in the event you live in an apartment or a house with a small outdoor.
General, shopping for a house climate station may also be very beneficial to anyone who likes to look at the elements. It's an excellent addition to any home the place outside actions are a day by day routine. This information should will let you find the most efficient wi-fi climate stations for house use. Simply keep in mind those issues and do your research.