Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ECOWITT GW1004 Wi-Fi Weather Station Gateway with Wireless Multi-Channel Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- ❥❥Package Content: 1X GW1000 WiFi Weather Station Gateway with built-in temp/humidity/pressure 3-in-1 sensor + 1X WH31 Multi-Channel Temperature and Humidity Sensor; Allows you to monitor the weather condition on your smart phone and download the history records on the website after uploading to weather server
- ❥❥Live Data on APP: Makes all sensor data available to mobile application (WS View for iOS or Android) on your local network(only supports 2.4GHz band WiFi); Mobile application is also used for local viewing of sensor data, and to assist in configuration of services
- ❥❥Graph & History Records on the Website: supported to upload all the sensors data to our free Ecowitt Weather server(ecowitt.net) to view all the data graph / download history records / set Email alerts for all the sensors on the website
- ❥❥Additional Sensors Supported: the wifi gateway can receive ecowitt sensor data from external sensors (sold separately): outdoor temperature and humidity, multi-channel (max 8, 1 is included) temperature and humidity, rain, wind, soil moisture(max 8), PM2.5(max 4) and so on
- ❥❥Long Transmission Range : the multi-channel wireless thermometer and hygrometer sensor is transmitted every 61 seconds using RF wireless signal up to 300 feet (100 meter) range
Last update on 2020-09-25 at 09:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Accurately Measure Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Rain Fall
- Includes Weather Ticker for Real-Time Home Weather Updates
- Monitor Indoor and Outdoor Conditions with Remote Sensor
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with TFT color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Real-Time Weather Ticker for Hyperlocal Home Weather Forecasting
- Share Your Data Through My AcuRite App and Connect to Weather Underground
- Monitor Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Direction and Rainfall Totals
Last update on 2020-09-24 at 13:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Buying A Home Weather Station
House weather stations are a perfect addition to any household where the elements is a day by day concern. In the event you take part in out of doors actions which can be suffering from the elements corresponding to gardening, farming, and even out of doors sports activities, a home climate station can be a very efficient technique to get the tips that you need for the day. They provide quite a few information, similar to the fundamentals like temperature and humidity, to more developed information reminiscent of sun radiation and UV levels. It's important to grasp what to search for whilst shopping for a home weather station. A few models are fancier than others, providing a plethora of information for the prospective climate fanatic. Right here are some things to remember while searching for the very best house weather station on your needs.
What They Measure
All home weather stations supply their users with a custom designed weather forecast for his or her exact area. Most often, they measure both indoor and outside temperature, indoor and out of doors humidity, dew aspect and warmth index. In fancier fashions, info corresponding to UV levels and solar radiation, wind speed, and anticipated rainfall. Many home climate stations are geared up with an indoor sensor and an outdoor sensor, in addition to a computer screen. Some fashions may be able to transmit info as much as three hundred feet away at a price of once each and every thirty seconds. Relying on the value range, house weather stations can measure nearly the rest that the person might need to have details about for their day-to-day weather forecast.
We live in a highly attached, technologically-savvy society where we demand knowledge at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your own home will have to be no different. So much house climate stations are outfitted with the ability to connect with your telephone via WiFi and include an app that allows you to learn the day by day weather statistics. Different stations attach instantly to your router, allowing the guidelines to be right away uploaded. In models where this is the case, that implies that the information is in actual time, streaming repeatedly over the internet to your app. Models like this are less prone to have sign interference, as smartly.
One factor that could be a big worry for a few people is the ease of deploy factor. A few house weather stations are advanced and require a day or night dedicated to surroundings them up and putting in them, whilst others require far less elbow grease in terms of getting the preliminary setup performed. Such a lot can be fixed straight away on a house, however a few are required to be fastened on a pole some distance from the home. This is something to consider for those who reside in an apartment or a house with a small backyard. Do the research and in finding out which fashion will highest suit your needs.
Another factor to consider is the benefit of connectivity equipped by means of the unit that you're about to purchase. A few gadgets require a router connection and that might make the set up slightly harder. Others attach over radio waves and a few attach using WiFi. Something to imagine is how severe climate gets round your house. For those who reside somewhere where it's incessantly the case that you lose your tv sign all through critical climate events, it could be best to get a station that connects to your internet straight away through the router. Stations like which might be less more likely to lose provider right through critical climate.
Something else to consider is what sort of features you wish to have your unit to have. Some devices come with simplest the fundamental features akin to temperature and barometric force, while others can come across even UV radiation levels and anticipated rainfall to your area. The options can get as fancy as you favor, bearing in mind essentially the most personalized and correct depiction of the weather on your area for the day. A few units even provide the record highs and lows to your area on a given day. The probabilities for info are unending for those that are data obsessed.
You may wish to imagine how many sensors the unit that you're taking into account purchasing has. A few gadgets come with many prime quality sensors at the same time as others come with just a few decrease high quality sensors. For a few gadgets, you additionally are looking to believe where you'll want to position those sensors to get the most correct climate studying. Sensors similar to wind velocity and direction need to be placed in a space that is unobstructed that provide them with essentially the most accurate studying skill.
Shopping for a house weather station generally is a a laugh process, particularly if you are any individual who enjoys watching the weather or wishes a weather station to give you the so much accurate, personalized forecast for your house. Wireless climate stations for home use will also be very a good suggestion for people who garden a lot or paintings as farmers. In the shopping for process, you want to identify your wishes in relation to a weather station. What kind of measurements do you need to pay attention to? Also, have in mind the ease of set up and the time that may be required for the initial set up at the unit. Something else to keep in mind is how simple the unit connects to the app which will give you the information. Does it connect via radio or does it connect via router? Relying at the severity of the elements in your area, these will likely be essential issues to know. Believe how many sensors you need your own home weather station to have and just remember to have ok house to position them correctly if you are living in an condo or a house with a small outdoor.
Total, buying a house weather station will also be very really helpful to any one who likes to look at the elements. It's a great addition to any home the place outside activities are a daily routine. This information should assist you to in finding the most efficient wireless weather stations for house use. Just consider these concerns and do your analysis.