Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Links your Davis weather station to your PC. Export data to reports. Create a weather website. Post weather conditions to a LAN, Citizen Weather Observer Program, or the GLOBE Program.
- Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day.
- Includes Data Logger, Windows Software on CD, and Download Cable. Compatible with Vantage Pro/Pro2, Vantage Vue, Weather Envoy, and Envoy8X
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months worth of data depending on the storage interval.
- Requires Windows XP and above, and an available USB port.
Last update on 2021-01-05 at 22:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and in-formation. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- 5-IN-1 PROFESSIONAL WEATHER STATION | All-in-One Monitoring System Provides Real-Time Weather & Precipitation Data Based on Conditions in Your Own Home & Backyard! | Get the Most Precise Temperature, Humidity, Wind, Rain & Other Environmental Readings—More Accurate Than Any National Weather Station
- EASY-MOUNT BACKYARD SENSOR | Position Unit Outside on a Pole or Railing [Up to 492 Feet Away], Then View Personalized Up-to-the-Second Weather Data from Inside! | Complete Station Includes Wind Vane, Anemometer, Temp/Humidity Sensors, Rain Collector, Level & Antenna | Runs for Up to 2 Years on 3 AA Batteries
- FULL-COLOR INDOOR LED DISPLAY | Tabletop or Bedside Console Shows Current Wind Speed & Direction, Outdoor & Indoor Temp/Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Rainfall Rate, 12/24-Hour Forecasts, Moon Phase, Day/Date & More | Includes Dimmable Backlight & Alarm with Ice & Other Extreme Weather Notifications
Last update on 2021-01-04 at 13:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Weather Station For Home Buying Guide
House weather stations are a super addition to any household where the weather is a day by day concern. When you participate in out of doors actions which are suffering from the elements corresponding to gardening, farming, and even out of doors sports activities, a home weather station could be a very efficient approach to get the guidelines that you'll need for the day. They give plenty of knowledge, similar to the basics like temperature and humidity, to more developed information equivalent to solar radiation and UV ranges. It's important to know what to search for whilst shopping for a home climate station. Some fashions are fancier than others, offering a plethora of knowledge for the potential climate enthusiast. Here are some things to remember while searching for the very best home weather station in your wishes.
What They Measure
All house weather stations provide their users with a custom designed weather forecast for his or her precise location. Generally, they measure both indoor and outdoor temperature, indoor and outside humidity, dew aspect and heat index. In fancier fashions, data corresponding to UV ranges and sun radiation, wind speed, and expected rainfall. Many house weather stations are equipped with an indoor sensor and an outdoor sensor, as well as a visual display unit. Some fashions are able to transmit info as much as 300 toes away at a price of as soon as every thirty seconds. Depending on the value range, house climate stations can degree nearly the rest that the person might need to have details about for his or her daily weather forecast.
We are living in a extremely connected, technologically-savvy society where we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a weather forecast for your home will have to be no completely different. Most house weather stations are geared up having the ability to hook up with your telephone by the use of WiFi and include an app that permits you to learn the day-to-day climate information. Different stations connect immediately to your router, permitting the information to be in an instant uploaded. In models where that is the case, that signifies that the data is in actual time, streaming repeatedly over the internet to your app. Models like this are less likely to have signal interference, as neatly.
Things To Consider
One factor that could be a big worry for some other people is the benefit of installation factor. Some house climate stations are advanced and require an afternoon or night devoted to setting them up and installing them, even as others require far much less elbow grease on the subject of getting the preliminary setup performed. Most can be fastened straight away on a house, but a few are required to be fixed on a pole some distance from the house. That is something to think about should you are living in an apartment or a home with a small outside. Do the analysis and in finding out which model will very best suit your needs.
Some other factor to think about is the benefit of connectivity supplied by means of the unit that you are about to purchase. A few gadgets require a router connection and that might make the install just a little harder. Others attach over radio waves and some connect using WiFi. Something to consider is how severe weather will get round your home. For those who live somewhere the place it's often the case that you just lose your tv signal all over severe climate events, it could be perfect to get a station that connects to your internet in an instant during the router. Stations like that are less prone to lose service all the way through critical weather.
Something else to imagine is what sort of features you want your unit to have. Some devices include handiest the elemental features akin to temperature and barometric pressure, even as others can hit upon even UV radiation levels and expected rainfall on your area. The options can get as fancy as you favor, allowing for essentially the most personalized and correct depiction of the weather on your space for the day. Some gadgets even supply the file highs and lows to your space on a given day. The chances for info are never-ending for those that are data obsessed.
You could want to believe how many sensors the unit that you're taking into consideration purchasing has. A few gadgets come with many prime quality sensors whilst others include only a few lower high quality sensors. For some devices, you also need to imagine where you'll want to place the ones sensors to get the most correct weather reading. Sensors corresponding to wind velocity and direction wish to be placed in an area that is unobstructed that offer them with essentially the most correct reading ability.
Shopping for a home weather station is usually a fun process, particularly if you are any person who enjoys watching the elements or needs a climate station to give you the most accurate, customized forecast for your own home. Wireless weather stations for home use may also be very advisable for people who garden a lot or work as farmers. Within the shopping for process, you want to identify your wishes relating to a weather station. What sort of measurements do you have to to pay attention to? Also, remember the benefit of install and the time that is required for the initial arrange on the unit. Something else to remember is how simple the unit connects to the app to be able to give you the information. Does it attach via radio or does it attach by means of router? Relying on the severity of the weather in your space, these will likely be important things to understand. Imagine how many sensors you wish to have your home weather station to have and just be sure you have adequate house to place them properly in the event you reside in an condo or a house with a small backyard.
Overall, shopping for a house climate station will also be very a good idea to anyone who likes to observe the elements. It's a great addition to any house where out of doors actions are a day by day regimen. This guide must permit you to to find the most efficient wi-fi weather stations for house use. Just take note these concerns and do your research.