Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Links your Davis weather station to your PC. Export data to reports. Create a weather website. Post weather conditions to a LAN, Citizen Weather Observer Program, or the GLOBE Program.
- Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day.
- Includes Data Logger, Windows Software on CD, and Download Cable. Compatible with Vantage Pro/Pro2, Vantage Vue, Weather Envoy, and Envoy8X
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months worth of data depending on the storage interval.
- Requires Windows XP and above, and an available USB port.
Last update on 2021-05-11 at 09:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Accurately Measure Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Rain Fall
- Includes Weather Ticker for Real-Time Home Weather Updates
- Monitor Indoor and Outdoor Conditions with Remote Sensor
- 🌤⛈ ImmersIve weather data : Experience the convenience of being able to access all kinds of weather information directly at home, thanks to your personal weather station from Sainlogic, very pleasantly in your house or in the garden. The large color display makes it easy to read. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information.
- 🌞🌙 Monitoring of several locations : The weather station offers up to 8 different channels. So you can connect up to 8 additional sensors to monitor the weather information from several locations. The mini sensors can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a children's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc., just like the display base station.
- ⚡🌡 WiFi remote monitoring and warnings : The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light. The weather station measures indoor temperature (° C / ° F) and humidity, outdoor temperature (° C / ° F) and humidity, wind direction and speed Phases of the moon. An alarm function with snooze function is also part of the range of functions.
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction. In addition, there is the wireless rain gauge, min / max records, wind chill and dew point alarm (high & low), weather forecast based on air pressure, calendar and moon phases.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways. The high-quality LCD display is continuously illuminated and can be set up at almost any location and is extremely space-saving.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
Last update on 2021-05-10 at 16:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Weather Station Buying Guide
House climate stations are a perfect addition to any family where the elements is a day-to-day fear. In case you participate in outside actions which might be suffering from the elements equivalent to gardening, farming, or even outside sports activities, a home weather station could be a very environment friendly option to get the ideas that you need for the day. They offer a variety of knowledge, similar to the fundamentals like temperature and humidity, to more evolved knowledge akin to solar radiation and UV levels. It's vital to know what to look for when buying a home weather station. A few fashions are fancier than others, offering a plethora of information for the prospective climate enthusiast. Here are a few things to keep in mind while looking for the very best home climate station for your needs.
All house weather stations supply their customers with a customized weather forecast for their exact region. Generally, they measure both indoor and outside temperature, indoor and out of doors humidity, dew point and heat index. In fancier models, info similar to UV levels and sun radiation, wind pace, and expected rainfall. Many house climate stations are geared up with an indoor sensor and an out of doors sensor, in addition to a display screen. A few models may be able to transmit data up to 300 ft away at a fee of as soon as each and every thirty seconds. Relying on the worth vary, house weather stations can measure virtually anything else that the user could wish to have details about for his or her day-to-day weather forecast.
We live in a highly attached, technologically-savvy society where we call for data at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your home should be no totally different. So much home climate stations are geared up with the ability to connect to your phone via WiFi and come with an app that allows you to learn the day-to-day weather information. Other stations attach directly to your router, permitting the ideas to be directly uploaded. In models where this is the case, that signifies that the data is in real time, streaming continuously over the web to your app. Fashions like this are less more likely to have sign interference, as neatly.
Things To Consider
One thing that may well be a large concern for a few folks is the benefit of install factor. A few house weather stations are complicated and require a day or evening devoted to surroundings them up and putting in them, while others require far less elbow grease on the subject of getting the initial setup done. Such a lot can also be fixed immediately on a home, but a few are required to be fastened on a pole some distance from the house. That is something to take into accounts in the event you live in an condominium or a house with a small outdoor. Do the analysis and in finding out which type will highest fit your needs.
Every other thing to take into accounts is the benefit of connectivity supplied through the unit that you are approximately to buy. A few units require a router connection and that may make the deploy somewhat more difficult. Others attach over radio waves and some attach the use of WiFi. Something to believe is how serious weather gets round your own home. Should you are living somewhere where it is often the case that you lose your television sign all over serious weather events, it might be perfect to get a station that connects to your internet in an instant through the router. Stations like which are less prone to lose service throughout serious weather.
Something else to consider is what sort of options you wish to have your unit to have. A few devices come with simplest the elemental options reminiscent of temperature and barometric drive, at the same time as others can detect even UV radiation ranges and anticipated rainfall for your area. The options can get as fancy as you prefer, taking into account the most customized and accurate depiction of the elements on your area for the day. A few devices even provide the file highs and lows to your area on a given day. The possibilities for information are unending for those that are data obsessed.
You could need to imagine how many sensors the unit that you're bearing in mind purchasing has. Some gadgets come with many prime quality sensors while others include only a few decrease high quality sensors. For a few devices, you additionally want to believe where it would be best to place those sensors to get the most correct climate reading. Sensors comparable to wind velocity and course wish to be positioned in a space that is unobstructed that supply them with the most correct reading ability.
Shopping for a home weather station generally is a a laugh process, especially if you are any individual who enjoys staring at the weather or needs a climate station to provide the most correct, personalized forecast for your house. Wireless climate stations for home use can also be very beneficial for individuals who garden a lot or paintings as farmers. Within the buying process, you need to identify your wishes in relation to a climate station. What kind of measurements do you have to to pay attention to? Also, remember the ease of install and the time that may be required for the preliminary arrange at the unit. Something else to keep in mind is how easy the unit connects to the app so that you can give you the information. Does it connect by means of radio or does it attach by way of router? Relying on the severity of the elements in your space, these shall be essential issues to grasp. Imagine how many sensors you want your own home weather station to have and make sure that you have good enough house to place them correctly in case you live in an condominium or a house with a small outdoor.
Overall, buying a house climate station can be very a good idea to anybody who likes to watch the weather. It's a really perfect addition to any house the place outside actions are a daily routine. This guide will have to assist you to in finding the most productive wi-fi weather stations for home use. Just have in mind these considerations and do your research.