Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Links your Davis weather station to your PC. Export data to reports. Create a weather website. Post weather conditions to a LAN, Citizen Weather Observer Program, or the GLOBE Program.
- Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day.
- Includes Data Logger, Windows Software on CD, and Download Cable. Compatible with Vantage Pro/Pro2, Vantage Vue, Weather Envoy, and Envoy8X
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months worth of data depending on the storage interval.
- Requires Windows XP and above, and an available USB port.
Last update on 2020-09-28 at 07:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Accurately Measure Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Rain Fall
- Includes Weather Ticker for Real-Time Home Weather Updates
- Monitor Indoor and Outdoor Conditions with Remote Sensor
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with TFT color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- [7.5" LCD Screen Weather Station] Newentor temperature and humidity monitor adopts 7.5'' LCD color display, which displays more informations you need: indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity(max/min), temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts, time/date, alarm clock/snooze(extra 5-minute sleep), vivid weather forecast(next 8-24h weather), moon phases, barometric pressure.
- [3-Channel Temperature and Humidity Thermometer] Wirless temperature forecast station (built-in sensor) can support up to 3 wireless outdoor sensors, you can monitor outside conditions when you are in home. This weather station will come with one outdoor sensor, ordering more sensors by searching ASIN: B0836F4QXS, more technical support sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [Full Color Forecasting Icons Weather Station] This wireless weather station calculates the weather forecast for the next 8 hours based on weather-related variables, including changes in temperature, humidity and barometric pressure to generate a accuracy personalized forecast for your location, allow 7 to 10 days for barometric calibration as will ensure an accurate personal forecast for your location.
- Real-Time Weather Ticker for Hyperlocal Home Weather Forecasting
- Share Your Data Through My AcuRite App and Connect to Weather Underground
- Monitor Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Direction and Rainfall Totals
Last update on 2020-09-27 at 14:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Weather Station For Home Buying Guide
Home weather stations are a super addition to any household where the elements is a daily concern. When you take part in outside actions that are suffering from the elements reminiscent of gardening, farming, or even outside sports, a house weather station can be a very environment friendly technique to get the information that you'll need for the day. They provide a number of knowledge, similar to the basics like temperature and humidity, to extra developed data equivalent to sun radiation and UV levels. It's important to know what to look for when buying a home climate station. Some fashions are fancier than others, providing a plethora of knowledge for the potential climate enthusiast. Here are some things to bear in mind when searching for the very best home weather station on your needs.
What They Measure
All house weather stations provide their customers with a custom designed weather forecast for their precise location. Most often, they measure both indoor and outside temperature, indoor and outside humidity, dew point and warmth index. In fancier fashions, data corresponding to UV ranges and solar radiation, wind pace, and expected rainfall. Many house climate stations are geared up with an indoor sensor and an outside sensor, in addition to a visual display unit. Some models are able to transmit data as much as 300 ft away at a rate of as soon as each thirty seconds. Depending on the price range, house climate stations can degree almost anything that the consumer could want to have details about for his or her day-to-day climate forecast.
We live in a extremely attached, technologically-savvy society the place we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your house will have to be no totally different. So much house climate stations are geared up being able to hook up with your phone via WiFi and come with an app that lets you learn the daily climate statistics. Other stations connect directly to your router, permitting the information to be instantly uploaded. In models where this is the case, that means that the knowledge is in real time, streaming continuously over the web to your app. Fashions like this are much less prone to have sign interference, as well.
One factor that might be a big fear for some other people is the ease of set up factor. A few home climate stations are complicated and require a day or night devoted to setting them up and installing them, at the same time as others require far much less elbow grease when it comes to getting the initial setup performed. Most can also be fastened immediately on a house, however some are required to be fastened on a pole a ways from the house. That is something to take into accounts in the event you live in an condominium or a home with a small backyard. Do the research and find out which style will absolute best fit your needs.
Some other factor to consider is the convenience of connectivity equipped via the unit that you are about to purchase. Some units require a router connection and that would possibly make the set up a bit of more difficult. Others attach over radio waves and some attach the use of WiFi. One thing to believe is how serious weather gets around your own home. When you live someplace where it's regularly the case that you lose your tv sign all through serious climate events, it may well be easiest to get a station that connects to your web right away through the router. Stations like which might be less more likely to lose carrier during severe weather.
Something else to consider is what sort of features you wish to have your unit to have. Some gadgets come with simplest the basic options similar to temperature and barometric pressure, whilst others can discover even UV radiation levels and anticipated rainfall for your area. The features can get as fancy as you favor, taking into consideration the most personalized and accurate depiction of the weather in your area for the day. A few gadgets even provide the report highs and lows in your space on a given day. The chances for info are never-ending for those who are data obsessed.
Chances are you'll wish to consider what number of sensors the unit that you're taking into account purchasing has. Some gadgets come with many top quality sensors even as others come with just a few decrease quality sensors. For a few units, you also are looking to consider the place you will want to place the ones sensors to get the most correct climate studying. Sensors comparable to wind speed and direction need to be placed in an area that may be unobstructed that provide them with the most correct studying talent.
Buying a house climate station can be a fun process, particularly if you're any individual who enjoys observing the weather or needs a weather station to provide the so much correct, personalized forecast for your house. Wireless climate stations for house use will also be very a good suggestion for individuals who garden a lot or work as farmers. In the buying process, you need to spot your needs on the subject of a climate station. What sort of measurements do you will need to pay attention to? Also, take into account the ease of install and the time that is required for the preliminary set up at the unit. Something else to remember is how easy the unit connects to the app so as to give you the data. Does it attach via radio or does it attach by way of router? Depending on the severity of the elements on your space, these shall be essential things to grasp. Believe how many sensors you need your house climate station to have and make sure that you have adequate space to put them properly in case you live in an rental or a home with a small outside.
Total, shopping for a home weather station may also be very a good idea to anybody who likes to observe the weather. It's an excellent addition to any house where out of doors actions are a day by day routine. This guide will have to mean you can in finding the most productive wireless weather stations for home use. Just have in mind those concerns and do your analysis.