Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Davis Instruments 6100 WeatherLink Live | Wireless Data Collection Hub for Vantage Vue / Pro2 Weather Stations | Automatic Data Uploads to WeatherLink Cloud | Wi-Fi/Ethernet | Alexa-Compatible
- STREAM LIVE DATA: Experience the fastest reporting weather data on the market with the free WeatherLink mobile app.
- CONNECT 80+ SENSORS: Configure a custom network of sensors by adding any combination of up to 8 of the following transmitters – Vantage Vue, Vantage Pro2, Sensor Transmitter, and Wireless Leaf Wetness & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station.
- CHART, ANALYZE & SECURELY SHARE DATA: Use the free WeatherLink.com website and mobile apps to visualize your weather data, upload data to Weather Underground and CWOP, connect with Alexa and other IoT/smart home devices, and share data with friends, family or co-workers.
- LONG-RANGE DATA: Transmit data to up 1,000 ft. (300 m) with Davis's industry-leading, proprietary, frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum radio.
- INCLUDES: Comes Wi-Fi ready with a 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cable, instruction manual, and an optional 5 ft. (1,5 m) Ethernet cable.
Last update on 2021-10-22 at 13:36 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall totals
- Illuminated LCD Display: Easy-to-read display with backlight and auto-dim feature that also shows the current time, making for a perfect weather clock combination for your kitchen, office, home, or weather center
- Enhanced Wi-Fi Connectivity to Weather Underground: Easily connect to Weather Underground to share your weather data with more than 250,000 personal weather stations across the globe
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values. Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light
- COMPLETE WEATHER STATION: (1) Ultrasonic Sensor Array, (1) Rain Cup, (1) Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-hygrometer-barometer, and (1) TFT Full Color LCD Display
- ALL-IN-ONE SENSOR ARRAY: No moving parts, fast and easy set-up, and real-time updates to weather conditions every five seconds
- SMART HOME READY: Set up alerts, access your data remotely, and program your home based on weather conditions using IFTT, Google Home, Alexa, and more
Last update on 2021-10-21 at 21:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Weather Station Buying Guide
Home weather stations are an ideal addition to any household the place the elements is a daily fear. In case you take part in outside activities which can be suffering from the elements similar to gardening, farming, or even outside sports, a house climate station could be a very efficient way to get the ideas that you'll need for the day. They offer quite a few knowledge, corresponding to the basics like temperature and humidity, to extra evolved knowledge equivalent to sun radiation and UV ranges. It's necessary to know what to look for whilst shopping for a home climate station. Some models are fancier than others, providing a plethora of knowledge for the potential weather fanatic. Here are a few things to keep in mind whilst looking for the very best house weather station on your wishes.
What They Measure
All house climate stations supply their customers with a custom designed climate forecast for their actual region. Most often, they measure both indoor and outside temperature, indoor and out of doors humidity, dew element and heat index. In fancier models, info similar to UV ranges and solar radiation, wind pace, and anticipated rainfall. Many house climate stations are geared up with an indoor sensor and an outside sensor, as well as a display screen. Some models may be able to transmit data as much as 300 feet away at a charge of once each and every thirty seconds. Relying at the worth vary, house weather stations can degree nearly the rest that the person might want to have information about for their day by day weather forecast.
We live in a highly connected, technologically-savvy society the place we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your home should be no different. So much house weather stations are equipped with the ability to hook up with your phone via WiFi and come with an app that permits you to learn the daily climate information. Other stations attach right away to your router, permitting the tips to be straight away uploaded. In fashions the place that is the case, that signifies that the data is in actual time, streaming repeatedly over the internet to your app. Models like this are much less more likely to have signal interference, as well.
One thing that may well be a large concern for a few other folks is the benefit of set up factor. Some house climate stations are complex and require a day or night time dedicated to surroundings them up and putting in them, at the same time as others require far less elbow grease in relation to getting the preliminary setup performed. Such a lot may also be mounted directly on a home, but some are required to be fastened on a pole some distance from the house. This is one thing to take into consideration when you reside in an condominium or a house with a small backyard. Do the research and find out which fashion will highest suit your needs.
Another thing to think about is the ease of connectivity equipped by way of the unit that you're about to purchase. Some devices require a router connection and that would possibly make the installation a little more difficult. Others connect over radio waves and some connect using WiFi. Something to imagine is how severe climate will get around your house. If you reside someplace where it's regularly the case that you simply lose your tv signal throughout serious weather events, it may well be best to get a station that connects to your internet instantly through the router. Stations like which might be much less prone to lose provider all over severe climate.
One thing else to believe is what sort of features you wish to have your unit to have. A few devices include most effective the fundamental options such as temperature and barometric pressure, at the same time as others can locate even UV radiation ranges and predicted rainfall on your space. The features can get as fancy as you prefer, taking into account the most personalized and accurate depiction of the weather in your area for the day. A few gadgets even supply the document highs and lows to your area on a given day. The probabilities for information are endless for those that are data obsessed.
You might need to imagine what number of sensors the unit that you are bearing in mind purchasing has. A few gadgets come with many top of the range sensors while others come with just a few lower quality sensors. For some units, you also are looking to believe where you will want to place the ones sensors to get the most accurate climate reading. Sensors comparable to wind speed and path wish to be placed in an area that may be unobstructed that supply them with probably the most accurate reading skill.
Shopping for a house climate station is usually a amusing process, especially if you're someone who enjoys looking at the elements or wishes a weather station to give you the most accurate, personalized forecast for your own home. Wi-fi weather stations for home use can be very a good option for people who garden a lot or paintings as farmers. In the shopping for procedure, you want to identify your needs in terms of a climate station. What sort of measurements do you will have to be aware of? Also, keep in mind the ease of installation and the time that is required for the preliminary set up at the unit. Something else to bear in mind is how simple the unit connects to the app that will give you the data. Does it attach by way of radio or does it connect by way of router? Depending at the severity of the elements on your space, those might be necessary things to understand. Believe how many sensors you want your home climate station to have and just remember to have adequate area to place them properly if you reside in an rental or a home with a small backyard.
General, buying a house climate station can also be very really helpful to anybody who likes to look at the elements. It's a super addition to any house the place out of doors activities are a day by day regimen. This information should assist you to to find the best wireless climate stations for home use. Simply keep in mind those concerns and do your research.