Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Includes display module only
- Easy installation and dual wireless technology
- Intended as a replacement part or add-on to your existing WS-1001 Series weather system; add as many consoles as you want!
- Also compatible with WS-1000, WS-1002, WS-1400, WS-1401, WS-1200, WS-1201 Series weather stations
- Display console powered with DC adapter (included)
Last update on 2021-08-01 at 04:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with TFT color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- 🔆☔ LARGE, COLORFUL DISPLAY : you can monitor the weather conditions at home and in the garden with the brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display. All data on the screen of the base station can be easily seen and read from various different angles or sideways. All areas of information are separated and organised sensibly, enabling a better overview. The high-quality LCD display is continuously illuminated and can be set up at almost any location and is extremely space-saving.
- 🌦💦 WIFI + WEATHER UNDERGROUND + WEATHERCLOUD : Supports Weather Underground + Weathercloud connection. Data transmission with the worldwide weather network W.U. and Weathercloud is available on Google Play & the App StoreAll data is transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- 🌧🌡 ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS : Experience the comfort of your personal weather station. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction. In addition, there is the wireless rain gauge, min / max records, wind chill and dew point alarm (high & low), weather forecast based on air pressure, calendar and moon phases.
- 5-IN-1 PROFESSIONAL SOLAR POWERED WEATHER STATION | All-in-One Monitoring System Provides Real-Time Weather & Precipitation Data Based on Conditions in Your Own Home & Backyard! | Get the Most Precise Temperature, Humidity, Wind, Rain & Other Environmental Readings—More Accurate Than Any National Weather Station
- EASY-MOUNT BACKYARD SENSOR | Position Unit Outside on a Pole or Railing [Up to 492 Feet Away], Then View Personalized Up-to-the-Second Weather Data from Inside! | Complete Station Includes Wind Vane, Anemometer, Temp/Humidity Sensors, Rain Collector Sensors, Level & Antenna | Runs for Up to 2.5 Years with the Integrated Solar Panel and 3 AA Batteries (batteries not included) | Connect up to 7 Indoor Temp/Humidity Sensors
- FULL-COLOR INDOOR LED DISPLAY | Tabletop or Bedside Console Shows Current Wind Speed & Direction, Outdoor & Indoor Temp/Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Rainfall Rate, Weather Index, 12/24-Hour Forecasts, Sunrise & Sunset, Moon Phase, Day/Date & More | Includes Dimmable Backlight & Alarm with Ice & Other Extreme Weather Notifications
Last update on 2021-07-31 at 20:24 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Weather Station Buying Guide
Home weather stations are a really perfect addition to any family the place the weather is a day by day worry. In the event you take part in out of doors activities which can be suffering from the elements reminiscent of gardening, farming, and even outdoor sports, a house weather station could be a very environment friendly method to get the guidelines that you have to for the day. They give quite a lot of information, corresponding to the basics like temperature and humidity, to extra advanced knowledge such as sun radiation and UV levels. It's necessary to understand what to look for while shopping for a house climate station. A few models are fancier than others, providing a plethora of knowledge for the potential climate enthusiast. Right here are a few things to keep in mind while searching for the easiest home weather station to your needs.
What They Measure
All home climate stations supply their customers with a customized climate forecast for their exact region. Generally, they measure each indoor and out of doors temperature, indoor and outside humidity, dew aspect and heat index. In fancier models, information corresponding to UV ranges and sun radiation, wind pace, and expected rainfall. Many house weather stations are equipped with an indoor sensor and an out of doors sensor, in addition to a display screen. Some fashions are able to transmit information as much as three hundred toes away at a rate of as soon as each and every thirty seconds. Depending on the price vary, home weather stations can measure nearly anything that the consumer could need to have information about for their daily weather forecast.
We live in a highly hooked up, technologically-savvy society where we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a weather forecast for your house will have to be no totally different. So much home weather stations are outfitted being able to hook up with your phone by means of WiFi and include an app that lets you learn the daily climate information. Different stations attach instantly to your router, allowing the information to be immediately uploaded. In models where this is the case, that signifies that the information is in real time, streaming constantly over the web to your app. Models like this are less likely to have sign interference, as smartly.
One factor that could be a big fear for some other people is the benefit of install issue. A few house weather stations are advanced and require a day or night devoted to surroundings them up and putting in them, whilst others require far less elbow grease on the subject of getting the initial setup performed. So much can also be fixed in an instant on a house, but a few are required to be fastened on a pole far from the home. This is something to take into consideration for those who reside in an condominium or a house with a small outside. Do the analysis and in finding out which type will absolute best fit your wishes.
Every other thing to take into accounts is the ease of connectivity provided via the unit that you are about to purchase. Some gadgets require a router connection and that might make the install a little bit tougher. Others attach over radio waves and some attach the usage of WiFi. Something to consider is how severe climate gets around your house. If you happen to live somewhere where it is incessantly the case that you just lose your tv signal right through serious climate events, it could be perfect to get a station that connects to your web in an instant throughout the router. Stations like which are much less more likely to lose provider all through critical weather.
One thing else to imagine is what sort of features you need your unit to have. A few devices include most effective the fundamental options such as temperature and barometric drive, even as others can locate even UV radiation levels and predicted rainfall to your area. The options can get as fancy as you like, making an allowance for essentially the most personalized and accurate depiction of the elements on your space for the day. Some devices even provide the file highs and lows in your area on a given day. The probabilities for information are never-ending for those that are data obsessed.
Chances are you'll wish to believe what number of sensors the unit that you're making an allowance for buying has. A few devices come with many prime quality sensors at the same time as others come with only a few decrease high quality sensors. For a few units, you also want to imagine the place you'll want to place the ones sensors to get probably the most correct weather studying. Sensors comparable to wind speed and course want to be positioned in an area that is unobstructed that supply them with essentially the most accurate reading talent.
Shopping for a house weather station is usually a a laugh procedure, particularly in case you are somebody who enjoys observing the weather or wishes a climate station to give you the most correct, customized forecast for your home. Wi-fi climate stations for house use will also be very a good option for people who lawn a lot or work as farmers. Within the shopping for procedure, you want to identify your needs with regards to a climate station. What kind of measurements do you have to to be aware of? Also, consider the benefit of install and the time that is required for the preliminary arrange on the unit. Something else to keep in mind is how easy the unit connects to the app for you to give you the information. Does it attach via radio or does it attach by the use of router? Depending on the severity of the elements on your area, those will likely be important things to understand. Imagine what number of sensors you wish to have your house weather station to have and just remember to have adequate area to position them correctly in case you live in an apartment or a home with a small outdoor.
Total, shopping for a house climate station can be very beneficial to anybody who likes to watch the elements. It's a really perfect addition to any house the place outside actions are a day by day regimen. This information will have to permit you to find the most efficient wi-fi weather stations for home use. Just bear in mind these considerations and do your research.