Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High-precision 3-in-1 wireless weather sensor accurately measures the temperature, humidity, and wind speed
- Sensor data is transmitted every 18 seconds using 433 MHz wireless signal up to 330 foot (100 meter) range
- Requires 4 AA alkaline or lithium batteries; lithium batteries recommended for -4 degrees Fahrenheit/-20 degrees Celsius or below (not included)
- Easy setup includes mounting hardware
- Compatible with AcuRite smartHUB (sold separately) and AcuRite 3-in-1 weather station displays (sold separately; full list below)
Last update on 2021-08-05 at 08:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with TFT color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction. In addition, there is the wireless rain gauge, min / max records, wind chill and dew point alarm (high & low), weather forecast based on air pressure, calendar and moon phases.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways. The high-quality LCD display is continuously illuminated and can be set up at almost any location and is extremely space-saving.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- 5-IN-1 PROFESSIONAL SOLAR POWERED WEATHER STATION | All-in-One Monitoring System Provides Real-Time Weather & Precipitation Data Based on Conditions in Your Own Home & Backyard! | Get the Most Precise Temperature, Humidity, Wind, Rain & Other Environmental Readings—More Accurate Than Any National Weather Station
- EASY-MOUNT BACKYARD SENSOR | Position Unit Outside on a Pole or Railing [Up to 492 Feet Away], Then View Personalized Up-to-the-Second Weather Data from Inside! | Complete Station Includes Wind Vane, Anemometer, Temp/Humidity Sensors, Rain Collector Sensors, Level & Antenna | Runs for Up to 2.5 Years with the Integrated Solar Panel and 3 AA Batteries (batteries not included) | Connect up to 7 Indoor Temp/Humidity Sensors
- FULL-COLOR INDOOR LED DISPLAY | Tabletop or Bedside Console Shows Current Wind Speed & Direction, Outdoor & Indoor Temp/Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Rainfall Rate, Weather Index, 12/24-Hour Forecasts, Sunrise & Sunset, Moon Phase, Day/Date & More | Includes Dimmable Backlight & Alarm with Ice & Other Extreme Weather Notifications
Last update on 2021-08-04 at 18:26 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Buying A Home Weather Station
Home weather stations are a super addition to any household the place the weather is a daily worry. In case you take part in out of doors activities which can be suffering from the elements akin to gardening, farming, and even outside sports, a home weather station can be a very environment friendly way to get the information that you'll need for the day. They provide various information, comparable to the fundamentals like temperature and humidity, to more evolved data reminiscent of sun radiation and UV ranges. It's essential to know what to look for whilst buying a home climate station. Some models are fancier than others, offering a plethora of information for the possible climate enthusiast. Here are some things to remember while searching for the easiest home weather station for your wishes.
What They Measure
All house weather stations provide their users with a custom designed weather forecast for their exact area. Typically, they measure each indoor and outside temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, dew aspect and heat index. In fancier fashions, data similar to UV ranges and sun radiation, wind speed, and expected rainfall. Many house weather stations are outfitted with an indoor sensor and an out of doors sensor, as well as a visual display unit. Some models are able to transmit data up to three hundred toes away at a price of once every thirty seconds. Relying on the value vary, house climate stations can degree nearly the rest that the consumer would want to have information about for their day by day weather forecast.
We are living in a extremely connected, technologically-savvy society the place we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your house should be no completely different. So much house climate stations are outfitted having the ability to connect with your phone via WiFi and come with an app that allows you to read the daily climate facts. Other stations attach directly to your router, permitting the guidelines to be instantly uploaded. In models the place that is the case, that implies that the information is in actual time, streaming repeatedly over the web to your app. Models like this are less prone to have sign interference, as well.
Things To Consider
One thing that could be a large worry for a few people is the convenience of deploy issue. Some house weather stations are complicated and require an afternoon or evening devoted to environment them up and putting in them, whilst others require far much less elbow grease relating to getting the initial setup done. So much will also be mounted straight away on a house, but a few are required to be fastened on a pole a long way from the house. That is something to take into consideration when you are living in an apartment or a home with a small outdoor. Do the analysis and to find out which type will very best fit your wishes.
Some other thing to think about is the benefit of connectivity supplied through the unit that you are approximately to purchase. A few gadgets require a router connection and that may make the set up a little bit harder. Others attach over radio waves and some connect the usage of WiFi. One thing to imagine is how severe climate gets round your home. For those who live someplace where it's frequently the case that you simply lose your tv signal right through serious climate occasions, it may well be perfect to get a station that connects to your internet right away throughout the router. Stations like that are much less likely to lose service throughout serious climate.
One thing else to believe is what sort of features you want your unit to have. A few devices include only the fundamental options such as temperature and barometric pressure, while others can detect even UV radiation levels and anticipated rainfall in your space. The features can get as fancy as you like, bearing in mind probably the most personalized and correct depiction of the weather on your space for the day. A few gadgets even supply the report highs and lows on your area on a given day. The probabilities for information are never-ending for people who are data obsessed.
It's possible you'll wish to believe what number of sensors the unit that you're taking into account buying has. A few units come with many prime quality sensors even as others include just a few decrease high quality sensors. For a few units, you additionally wish to imagine the place it would be best to position those sensors to get probably the most correct weather studying. Sensors reminiscent of wind speed and course want to be placed in a space that is unobstructed that offer them with probably the most correct studying ability.
Buying a house climate station can be a a laugh process, particularly if you're someone who enjoys gazing the weather or needs a climate station to provide the so much accurate, personalized forecast for your home. Wi-fi weather stations for home use can be very a good suggestion for individuals who lawn so much or work as farmers. In the shopping for process, you wish to have to identify your needs in relation to a weather station. What sort of measurements do you need to be aware of? Additionally, have in mind the benefit of installation and the time that is required for the preliminary arrange on the unit. One thing else to remember is how simple the unit connects to the app with the intention to provide the knowledge. Does it attach by the use of radio or does it attach by way of router? Depending on the severity of the weather in your space, these will likely be necessary things to know. Consider how many sensors you want your own home weather station to have and just be sure you have adequate area to place them properly in the event you live in an condo or a house with a small outside.
General, shopping for a house weather station can be very a good suggestion to anyone who likes to look at the elements. It's a great addition to any house the place outdoor activities are a day-to-day routine. This information should will let you find the most productive wi-fi climate stations for house use. Simply consider those considerations and do your analysis.