Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High-precision 3-in-1 wireless weather sensor accurately measures the temperature, humidity, and wind speed
- Sensor data is transmitted every 18 seconds using 433 MHz wireless signal up to 330 foot (100 meter) range
- Requires 4 AA alkaline or lithium batteries; lithium batteries recommended for -4 degrees Fahrenheit/-20 degrees Celsius or below (not included)
- Easy setup includes mounting hardware
- Compatible with AcuRite smartHUB (sold separately) and AcuRite 3-in-1 weather station displays (sold separately; full list below)
Last update on 2021-01-05 at 22:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and in-formation. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- 5-IN-1 PROFESSIONAL WEATHER STATION | All-in-One Monitoring System Provides Real-Time Weather & Precipitation Data Based on Conditions in Your Own Home & Backyard! | Get the Most Precise Temperature, Humidity, Wind, Rain & Other Environmental Readings—More Accurate Than Any National Weather Station
- EASY-MOUNT BACKYARD SENSOR | Position Unit Outside on a Pole or Railing [Up to 492 Feet Away], Then View Personalized Up-to-the-Second Weather Data from Inside! | Complete Station Includes Wind Vane, Anemometer, Temp/Humidity Sensors, Rain Collector, Level & Antenna | Runs for Up to 2 Years on 3 AA Batteries
- FULL-COLOR INDOOR LED DISPLAY | Tabletop or Bedside Console Shows Current Wind Speed & Direction, Outdoor & Indoor Temp/Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Rainfall Rate, 12/24-Hour Forecasts, Moon Phase, Day/Date & More | Includes Dimmable Backlight & Alarm with Ice & Other Extreme Weather Notifications
Last update on 2021-01-04 at 13:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Weather Station Buying Guide
House climate stations are a perfect addition to any household where the elements is a day by day concern. If you participate in out of doors activities that are suffering from the elements such as gardening, farming, or even out of doors sports activities, a home weather station could be a very environment friendly strategy to get the information that you need for the day. They give quite a lot of information, such as the basics like temperature and humidity, to extra developed information similar to sun radiation and UV levels. It's essential to grasp what to look for while buying a house weather station. Some models are fancier than others, providing a plethora of knowledge for the possible climate enthusiast. Here are a few things to remember while looking for the perfect house weather station in your wishes.
All home climate stations supply their users with a custom designed climate forecast for his or her actual area. Usually, they measure both indoor and outside temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, dew point and warmth index. In fancier models, data equivalent to UV levels and solar radiation, wind speed, and anticipated rainfall. Many home climate stations are outfitted with an indoor sensor and an outdoor sensor, in addition to a display screen. Some fashions are able to transmit info as much as three hundred feet away at a price of once each thirty seconds. Relying on the price vary, house climate stations can measure virtually the rest that the consumer could want to have information about for his or her day-to-day weather forecast.
We are living in a extremely attached, technologically-savvy society the place we call for data at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your own home should be no completely different. Such a lot home climate stations are geared up having the ability to connect with your phone by means of WiFi and include an app that allows you to read the day by day weather statistics. Other stations connect in an instant to your router, permitting the guidelines to be in an instant uploaded. In fashions the place this is the case, that signifies that the data is in real time, streaming repeatedly over the internet to your app. Fashions like this are much less more likely to have sign interference, as smartly.
One thing that may well be a large fear for a few other people is the benefit of set up issue. Some home climate stations are advanced and require an afternoon or night time dedicated to setting them up and putting in them, whilst others require far much less elbow grease in relation to getting the initial setup performed. So much can also be fixed in an instant on a home, but a few are required to be fastened on a pole far from the home. This is something to think about in case you live in an condo or a home with a small outside. Do the research and in finding out which fashion will best fit your needs.
Some other factor to take into accounts is the convenience of connectivity supplied via the unit that you're approximately to buy. A few devices require a router connection and that might make the deploy somewhat harder. Others connect over radio waves and a few connect using WiFi. One thing to consider is how severe climate gets round your home. If you happen to live someplace the place it's often the case that you just lose your tv signal right through serious climate occasions, it could be absolute best to get a station that connects to your web instantly through the router. Stations like that are much less more likely to lose provider right through serious weather.
Something else to consider is what kind of options you want your unit to have. Some units include only the elemental features such as temperature and barometric force, at the same time as others can stumble on even UV radiation ranges and expected rainfall in your area. The features can get as fancy as you favor, allowing for essentially the most customized and correct depiction of the weather on your area for the day. Some units even supply the report highs and lows in your area on a given day. The probabilities for information are unending for people who are info obsessed.
Chances are you'll wish to believe what number of sensors the unit that you're bearing in mind purchasing has. A few gadgets come with many prime quality sensors while others include just a few lower high quality sensors. For some devices, you also need to consider where you'll want to position those sensors to get essentially the most correct climate reading. Sensors similar to wind speed and route want to be placed in an area that may be unobstructed that offer them with the most correct studying skill.
Buying a house weather station can be a amusing process, particularly if you are someone who enjoys looking at the weather or wishes a climate station to provide the such a lot accurate, personalized forecast for your own home. Wi-fi climate stations for house use can be very beneficial for individuals who lawn a lot or work as farmers. In the buying procedure, you need to identify your wishes in terms of a climate station. What kind of measurements do you'll need to be aware of? Also, take into account the convenience of installation and the time that may be required for the preliminary set up at the unit. One thing else to keep in mind is how easy the unit connects to the app with a purpose to give you the knowledge. Does it connect by means of radio or does it connect by means of router? Relying on the severity of the weather in your space, these shall be necessary issues to know. Imagine what number of sensors you wish to have your house weather station to have and just remember to have ok space to put them properly in the event you live in an apartment or a home with a small outdoor.
General, buying a home climate station will also be very a good suggestion to anyone who likes to observe the weather. It's a super addition to any home the place outside actions are a day by day routine. This guide will have to will let you in finding the most productive wireless weather stations for home use. Simply take note those concerns and do your research.