Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AcuRite 06014 PRO+ 5-in-1 Weather Sensor with Rain Gauge, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Temperature and Humidity
- High-precision 5-in-1 wireless weather sensor accurately measures the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain
- Maximum ambient temperature accuracy with an internal fan powered by two solar panels. Temperature range -40 to 70 degrees celsius
- Sensor data is transmitted every 36 seconds using 433 MHz wireless signal up to 330 foot (100 meter) range
- Requires 4 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (Batteries not included)
- Compatible with AcuRite Access (sold separately) and any AcuRite 5-in-1 weather station display (sold separately; full list below)
Last update on 2020-09-26 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Accurately Measure Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Rain Fall
- Includes Weather Ticker for Real-Time Home Weather Updates
- Monitor Indoor and Outdoor Conditions with Remote Sensor
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with TFT color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Real-Time Weather Ticker for Hyperlocal Home Weather Forecasting
- Share Your Data Through My AcuRite App and Connect to Weather Underground
- Monitor Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Direction and Rainfall Totals
Last update on 2020-09-25 at 14:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Weather Station Buying Guide
Home climate stations are a super addition to any household where the weather is a daily concern. In case you participate in outdoor activities which might be suffering from the elements corresponding to gardening, farming, and even out of doors sports, a house climate station can be a very efficient technique to get the guidelines that you have to for the day. They provide a variety of data, reminiscent of the basics like temperature and humidity, to more developed data akin to solar radiation and UV levels. It's vital to know what to look for when buying a house weather station. A few models are fancier than others, offering a plethora of information for the potential weather fanatic. Right here are some things to remember while looking for the very best home weather station for your wishes.
All house weather stations provide their customers with a custom designed weather forecast for their precise area. Typically, they measure both indoor and outdoor temperature, indoor and out of doors humidity, dew aspect and heat index. In fancier models, information reminiscent of UV levels and sun radiation, wind velocity, and anticipated rainfall. Many house weather stations are equipped with an indoor sensor and an outdoor sensor, in addition to a display screen. A few fashions may be able to transmit info up to three hundred feet away at a charge of once each and every thirty seconds. Relying at the price vary, home weather stations can measure almost anything that the person could wish to have information about for their day-to-day weather forecast.
We live in a highly attached, technologically-savvy society where we call for knowledge at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your own home will have to be no different. Most house weather stations are outfitted having the ability to hook up with your telephone by way of WiFi and come with an app that lets you read the day by day weather records. Other stations attach right away to your router, permitting the information to be in an instant uploaded. In models where that is the case, that signifies that the data is in actual time, streaming continuously over the web to your app. Fashions like this are less more likely to have sign interference, as well.
One factor that could be a large fear for some people is the convenience of set up factor. Some home climate stations are complicated and require a day or night time devoted to atmosphere them up and putting in them, while others require far much less elbow grease on the subject of getting the preliminary setup done. Most may also be fixed straight away on a house, however a few are required to be mounted on a pole far from the house. That is something to think about in the event you live in an apartment or a home with a small outdoor. Do the research and find out which type will best fit your wishes.
Any other factor to think about is the ease of connectivity supplied by means of the unit that you're approximately to buy. Some devices require a router connection and that might make the set up just a little tougher. Others connect over radio waves and some connect the usage of WiFi. Something to imagine is how serious weather gets around your home. Should you reside someplace where it's incessantly the case that you simply lose your television signal all the way through critical climate occasions, it might be easiest to get a station that connects to your internet directly in the course of the router. Stations like which are much less likely to lose service all through severe weather.
Something else to believe is what sort of features you want your unit to have. A few units include simplest the elemental features akin to temperature and barometric drive, even as others can come across even UV radiation levels and anticipated rainfall to your area. The options can get as fancy as you favor, bearing in mind probably the most personalized and correct depiction of the weather on your space for the day. A few devices even provide the report highs and lows on your area on a given day. The possibilities for information are unending for people who are information obsessed.
You may wish to consider how many sensors the unit that you are considering buying has. A few devices include many prime quality sensors while others come with only some decrease quality sensors. For a few units, you also want to imagine the place you'll want to place the ones sensors to get probably the most accurate weather reading. Sensors reminiscent of wind velocity and route need to be positioned in an area that is unobstructed that provide them with the most accurate studying skill.
Buying a house climate station could be a amusing process, particularly if you are somebody who enjoys watching the weather or wishes a climate station to give you the most accurate, personalized forecast for your home. Wi-fi weather stations for home use will also be very beneficial for individuals who garden a lot or work as farmers. Within the buying process, you want to identify your needs in the case of a climate station. What kind of measurements do you have to to pay attention to? Additionally, have in mind the benefit of set up and the time that may be required for the preliminary arrange at the unit. Something else to remember is how easy the unit connects to the app which will give you the information. Does it connect by the use of radio or does it connect via router? Depending at the severity of the weather on your space, these can be essential things to grasp. Imagine what number of sensors you wish to have your house climate station to have and make sure that you have adequate area to position them properly in the event you live in an rental or a house with a small outdoor.
Overall, shopping for a home weather station will also be very a good suggestion to anyone who likes to observe the weather. It's a super addition to any home where outdoor activities are a day-to-day routine. This guide must allow you to find the most efficient wireless climate stations for home use. Simply remember these concerns and do your analysis.