Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Optimal viewing angle is at or above eye-level
Oversized color weather station with large digits.Unit is powered by an AC adapter with battery back up.
- Atomic clock technology ensures split-second accuracy, and automatically updates for daylight saving time
- 12 to 24-hour weather forecast displays 14 different icons to help you plan the day ahead
- Patented self-calibrating forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your back yard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Daily high and low records for indoor and outdoor temperature
- Strong wireless range up to 330 feet (100 meters) and the device transmits data every 16 seconds and is perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Note:Please refer to the user manual before using the product
- Color Weather Station Display Specifications:Indoor Temperature Range: 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit; 0 to 50 degrees Celsius,Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit,Power: 5V, 100mA adapter; 3 AA alkaline batteries (for backup; not included),Dimensions:6.2-inch Height x 7.75-inch Width x 1-inch Depth
- Color Weather Station Sensor Specifications:Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit; -40 to 70 degrees Celsius,
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit
Power: 2 AA alkaline or lithium* batteries. *Lithium batteries recommended for temperatures below -4 degrees Fahrenheit / -20 degrees Celsius,Dimensions: 4.8-inches Height x 1.6-inches Width x 0.9-inches Depth
- AcuRite Environment Systems Compatible: Yes
Last update on 2020-09-24 at 09:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with TFT color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Real-Time Weather Ticker for Hyperlocal Home Weather Forecasting
- Share Your Data Through My AcuRite App and Connect to Weather Underground
- Monitor Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Direction and Rainfall Totals
- Accurately Measure Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Rain Fall
- Includes Weather Ticker for Real-Time Home Weather Updates
- Monitor Indoor and Outdoor Conditions with Remote Sensor
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 13:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Buying A Home Weather Station
House climate stations are a really perfect addition to any household where the elements is a day by day concern. When you participate in out of doors actions which might be suffering from the elements such as gardening, farming, and even outdoor sports, a house climate station could be a very efficient solution to get the information that you'll need for the day. They provide a variety of information, reminiscent of the fundamentals like temperature and humidity, to more evolved data corresponding to sun radiation and UV levels. It's necessary to know what to look for when buying a home weather station. Some models are fancier than others, providing a plethora of information for the possible weather fanatic. Here are a few things to bear in mind when searching for the perfect home climate station in your needs.
What They Measure
All house climate stations supply their customers with a customized climate forecast for his or her precise region. Normally, they degree both indoor and out of doors temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, dew point and warmth index. In fancier fashions, data equivalent to UV levels and solar radiation, wind pace, and anticipated rainfall. Many home weather stations are outfitted with an indoor sensor and an outside sensor, in addition to a computer screen. A few fashions may be able to transmit information as much as 300 toes away at a charge of as soon as every thirty seconds. Relying at the value vary, home weather stations can degree almost the rest that the user may wish to have details about for their day by day climate forecast.
We live in a highly hooked up, technologically-savvy society where we demand knowledge at our fingertips, and getting a climate forecast for your house must be no different. Such a lot house climate stations are geared up with the ability to hook up with your telephone by means of WiFi and include an app that allows you to learn the day-to-day weather records. Other stations connect straight away to your router, allowing the information to be immediately uploaded. In fashions where this is the case, that signifies that the knowledge is in real time, streaming repeatedly over the internet to your app. Fashions like this are less prone to have signal interference, as neatly.
One thing that may well be a big fear for a few other people is the convenience of deploy issue. Some house weather stations are advanced and require an afternoon or night time devoted to surroundings them up and installing them, whilst others require far much less elbow grease relating to getting the initial setup performed. Such a lot may also be mounted instantly on a house, but some are required to be mounted on a pole a long way from the house. That is one thing to think about if you happen to reside in an condominium or a home with a small backyard. Do the analysis and to find out which style will highest suit your needs.
Some other thing to consider is the benefit of connectivity supplied by way of the unit that you're approximately to buy. Some devices require a router connection and that might make the set up a little harder. Others attach over radio waves and some connect the use of WiFi. One thing to consider is how severe weather will get around your home. Should you reside somewhere the place it's steadily the case that you simply lose your tv sign all over severe climate events, it may well be best to get a station that connects to your web right away in the course of the router. Stations like which can be less likely to lose carrier throughout serious climate.
One thing else to consider is what kind of features you need your unit to have. Some units come with simplest the basic options reminiscent of temperature and barometric power, even as others can detect even UV radiation levels and predicted rainfall for your space. The options can get as fancy as you like, taking into account essentially the most customized and accurate depiction of the weather in your space for the day. Some devices even supply the report highs and lows on your space on a given day. The probabilities for info are never-ending for those who are information obsessed.
You might want to believe how many sensors the unit that you are taking into consideration purchasing has. A few devices include many prime quality sensors whilst others come with just a few lower quality sensors. For a few devices, you also wish to imagine where you'll want to position those sensors to get probably the most correct weather studying. Sensors similar to wind speed and path are looking to be positioned in an area that is unobstructed that offer them with the most accurate reading ability.
Buying a house climate station generally is a amusing process, especially if you are anyone who enjoys looking at the weather or needs a weather station to provide the most correct, customized forecast for your house. Wi-fi weather stations for home use can be very advisable for people who garden so much or work as farmers. Within the shopping for process, you wish to have to identify your needs relating to a weather station. What kind of measurements do you need to pay attention to? Additionally, be mindful the ease of installation and the time that may be required for the initial arrange at the unit. Something else to bear in mind is how easy the unit connects to the app so as to give you the data. Does it connect via radio or does it connect by way of router? Depending on the severity of the weather on your area, those will be vital issues to understand. Consider how many sensors you need your home weather station to have and make sure that you have good enough area to put them correctly in case you live in an condominium or a house with a small backyard.
Total, buying a home climate station can be very a good option to anyone who likes to watch the elements. It's an excellent addition to any home the place outside actions are a day-to-day regimen. This information should mean you can to find the most productive wireless weather stations for house use. Simply take into account these issues and do your research.