Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AcuRite 02032 Pro Weather Station with PC Connect, 5-in-1 Weather Sensor and My AcuRite Remote Monitoring App
- High-precision 5-in-1 wireless weather sensor accurately measures the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain
- Illuminated color display with adjustable dimmer; electric-powered with optional battery backup
- PC Connect feature enables you to connect the display to a Windows computer via USB, allowing you to remotely view your weather through the internet on a smartphone, tablet, or computer (using the complimentary software, a browser, and/or the My AcuRite app for iOS and Android devices)
- Using PC Connect, your weather data can be monitored privately, downloaded to a computer in a data file, shared with others, or broadcast to online weather communities like Weather Underground with Rapid Fire updates (requires an uninterrupted Internet connection)
- Set up email and text alerts to notify you when conditions change or your presets are reached
Last update on 2021-10-22 at 13:36 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall totals
- Illuminated LCD Display: Easy-to-read display with backlight and auto-dim feature that also shows the current time, making for a perfect weather clock combination for your kitchen, office, home, or weather center
- Enhanced Wi-Fi Connectivity to Weather Underground: Easily connect to Weather Underground to share your weather data with more than 250,000 personal weather stations across the globe
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values. Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light
- COMPLETE WEATHER STATION: (1) Ultrasonic Sensor Array, (1) Rain Cup, (1) Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-hygrometer-barometer, and (1) TFT Full Color LCD Display
- ALL-IN-ONE SENSOR ARRAY: No moving parts, fast and easy set-up, and real-time updates to weather conditions every five seconds
- SMART HOME READY: Set up alerts, access your data remotely, and program your home based on weather conditions using IFTT, Google Home, Alexa, and more
Last update on 2021-10-21 at 21:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Buying A Home Weather Station
House climate stations are a great addition to any household where the weather is a day by day concern. When you participate in outside actions which can be suffering from the weather akin to gardening, farming, and even outside sports, a house climate station could be a very environment friendly option to get the information that you will want for the day. They provide plenty of data, akin to the basics like temperature and humidity, to more advanced data such as sun radiation and UV levels. It's important to understand what to search for when shopping for a house weather station. A few models are fancier than others, providing a plethora of information for the possible climate enthusiast. Here are a few things to bear in mind when on the lookout for the easiest home weather station to your wishes.
What They Measure
All home weather stations provide their customers with a custom designed climate forecast for their exact region. Usually, they measure both indoor and outdoor temperature, indoor and outside humidity, dew element and warmth index. In fancier fashions, information comparable to UV levels and solar radiation, wind pace, and anticipated rainfall. Many home weather stations are equipped with an indoor sensor and an out of doors sensor, as well as a display screen. A few models are able to transmit data up to three hundred feet away at a fee of as soon as each thirty seconds. Relying on the value vary, home weather stations can measure almost anything else that the consumer might need to have details about for his or her day by day weather forecast.
We live in a extremely hooked up, technologically-savvy society the place we demand knowledge at our fingertips, and getting a weather forecast for your house must be no completely different. Most house weather stations are equipped with the ability to connect with your phone by the use of WiFi and come with an app that allows you to read the day-to-day climate records. Different stations connect instantly to your router, permitting the information to be straight away uploaded. In fashions where that is the case, that implies that the information is in real time, streaming repeatedly over the web to your app. Models like this are much less more likely to have sign interference, as well.
One thing that may well be a big concern for some other people is the ease of deploy factor. A few house climate stations are complex and require an afternoon or night time dedicated to environment them up and installing them, while others require far much less elbow grease relating to getting the initial setup done. Such a lot will also be mounted straight away on a house, however a few are required to be fixed on a pole some distance from the home. This is one thing to take into accounts when you live in an condominium or a home with a small backyard. Do the research and find out which type will very best suit your wishes.
Any other thing to think about is the benefit of connectivity equipped by way of the unit that you're about to buy. A few units require a router connection and that might make the deploy a bit more difficult. Others connect over radio waves and some attach the use of WiFi. One thing to consider is how serious climate gets round your house. For those who are living someplace the place it's regularly the case that you lose your tv signal right through serious weather events, it could be perfect to get a station that connects to your internet directly throughout the router. Stations like which might be much less prone to lose service during critical climate.
Something else to believe is what kind of features you need your unit to have. Some gadgets include most effective the elemental features reminiscent of temperature and barometric force, even as others can detect even UV radiation ranges and anticipated rainfall in your area. The options can get as fancy as you like, taking into consideration probably the most customized and correct depiction of the weather in your area for the day. Some units even provide the document highs and lows in your area on a given day. The possibilities for info are endless for people who are data obsessed.
Chances are you'll want to believe what number of sensors the unit that you're taking into consideration buying has. Some devices come with many top of the range sensors whilst others include just a few decrease quality sensors. For some gadgets, you also wish to imagine the place you will want to position the ones sensors to get probably the most accurate weather studying. Sensors similar to wind velocity and course are looking to be placed in a space that may be unobstructed that offer them with the most correct studying skill.
Buying a home climate station could be a a laugh process, particularly if you're somebody who enjoys gazing the elements or wishes a weather station to give you the most correct, customized forecast for your house. Wireless climate stations for house use may also be very advisable for individuals who lawn so much or paintings as farmers. In the buying process, you want to identify your needs with regards to a climate station. What sort of measurements do you will want to be aware of? Additionally, take note the benefit of set up and the time that may be required for the initial set up at the unit. Something else to bear in mind is how easy the unit connects to the app for you to provide the information. Does it connect by means of radio or does it attach by means of router? Depending on the severity of the weather on your space, those will probably be necessary issues to know. Consider what number of sensors you want your home weather station to have and make sure that you have adequate area to place them properly in the event you reside in an rental or a home with a small backyard.
Total, shopping for a home climate station will also be very a good idea to anybody who likes to watch the elements. It's an excellent addition to any home the place out of doors actions are a daily routine. This guide must let you to find the most productive wireless weather stations for house use. Just keep in mind those issues and do your research.