Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High-precision 5-in-1 wireless weather sensor accurately measures the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain
- Monitor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain from the illuminated color display , Indoor Humidity Range – 16 to 98percent Relative Humidity
- PC Connect feature enables you to connect the display to a Windows computer via USB, allowing you to remotely view your weather through the internet on a smartphone, tablet, or computer (using the complimentary software, a browser, and/or the My AcuRite app for iOS and Android devices)
- CSV Data Logging 12 minute updates, PC Connect to My AcuRite 18 second updates, Weather Underground Rapid Fire updates, wind speed 18 second updates, wind direction 36 second updates, temperature and humidity 36 second updates
- Set up programmable weather alarms for temperature, humidity, wind, rain, dew point, heat index and storm alerts, as well as email and text alerts to notify you when conditions change or your presets are reached. Wireless Signal: 433 MHz. Temperature range -40 to 70 degrees celsius
Last update on 2021-01-05 at 22:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and in-formation. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- 5-IN-1 PROFESSIONAL WEATHER STATION | All-in-One Monitoring System Provides Real-Time Weather & Precipitation Data Based on Conditions in Your Own Home & Backyard! | Get the Most Precise Temperature, Humidity, Wind, Rain & Other Environmental Readings—More Accurate Than Any National Weather Station
- EASY-MOUNT BACKYARD SENSOR | Position Unit Outside on a Pole or Railing [Up to 492 Feet Away], Then View Personalized Up-to-the-Second Weather Data from Inside! | Complete Station Includes Wind Vane, Anemometer, Temp/Humidity Sensors, Rain Collector, Level & Antenna | Runs for Up to 2 Years on 3 AA Batteries
- FULL-COLOR INDOOR LED DISPLAY | Tabletop or Bedside Console Shows Current Wind Speed & Direction, Outdoor & Indoor Temp/Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Rainfall Rate, 12/24-Hour Forecasts, Moon Phase, Day/Date & More | Includes Dimmable Backlight & Alarm with Ice & Other Extreme Weather Notifications
Last update on 2021-01-04 at 13:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Buying A Home Weather Station
Home weather stations are an ideal addition to any family the place the weather is a day by day concern. In case you take part in out of doors activities which are suffering from the weather comparable to gardening, farming, and even out of doors sports, a home weather station could be a very efficient solution to get the ideas that you will need for the day. They offer various knowledge, akin to the basics like temperature and humidity, to more developed data reminiscent of solar radiation and UV levels. It's vital to understand what to look for whilst shopping for a home climate station. Some models are fancier than others, offering a plethora of data for the prospective climate enthusiast. Here are a few things to remember when looking for the easiest house climate station on your wishes.
All home climate stations provide their customers with a customized weather forecast for their precise location. Usually, they measure each indoor and out of doors temperature, indoor and out of doors humidity, dew aspect and heat index. In fancier models, data similar to UV levels and sun radiation, wind speed, and anticipated rainfall. Many home climate stations are geared up with an indoor sensor and an outdoor sensor, in addition to a visual display unit. Some models may be able to transmit data as much as 300 feet away at a price of once each and every thirty seconds. Relying at the value range, home weather stations can measure almost the rest that the consumer may wish to have details about for his or her day by day climate forecast.
We are living in a highly hooked up, technologically-savvy society where we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a weather forecast for your house must be no completely different. So much house weather stations are geared up being able to connect with your phone by means of WiFi and come with an app that permits you to learn the day-to-day climate records. Other stations connect immediately to your router, permitting the information to be straight away uploaded. In fashions the place this is the case, that signifies that the information is in real time, streaming continuously over the web to your app. Fashions like this are much less likely to have sign interference, as neatly.
One thing that could be a big concern for some other people is the convenience of deploy issue. A few house climate stations are complex and require an afternoon or night time dedicated to surroundings them up and putting in them, whilst others require far less elbow grease relating to getting the preliminary setup done. So much may also be fixed directly on a home, but some are required to be fixed on a pole a long way from the home. That is one thing to consider if you are living in an condo or a home with a small backyard. Do the analysis and find out which style will absolute best fit your wishes.
Some other thing to take into accounts is the convenience of connectivity provided by way of the unit that you are about to buy. A few devices require a router connection and that would possibly make the install a little bit harder. Others attach over radio waves and some attach the use of WiFi. Something to believe is how critical weather will get round your own home. Should you reside somewhere the place it is regularly the case that you lose your tv sign all the way through severe climate occasions, it may well be very best to get a station that connects to your internet right away during the router. Stations like which might be much less likely to lose provider all over serious climate.
Something else to imagine is what kind of options you need your unit to have. Some units come with simplest the fundamental options similar to temperature and barometric power, while others can stumble on even UV radiation ranges and anticipated rainfall in your space. The features can get as fancy as you favor, allowing for probably the most personalized and correct depiction of the elements in your space for the day. Some devices even supply the record highs and lows on your space on a given day. The chances for info are never-ending for people who are information obsessed.
Chances are you'll need to believe what number of sensors the unit that you're taking into consideration purchasing has. A few devices include many high quality sensors at the same time as others come with only a few decrease high quality sensors. For some devices, you additionally need to consider the place you'll want to place the ones sensors to get essentially the most correct climate studying. Sensors such as wind velocity and direction wish to be positioned in an area that may be unobstructed that provide them with the most correct reading skill.
Buying a home climate station can be a a laugh procedure, especially in case you are any individual who enjoys gazing the weather or needs a climate station to provide the most accurate, personalized forecast for your own home. Wi-fi climate stations for house use can also be very really useful for individuals who lawn so much or work as farmers. In the shopping for procedure, you want to spot your needs in relation to a climate station. What sort of measurements do you'll need to be aware of? Additionally, have in mind the benefit of install and the time that is required for the initial arrange on the unit. One thing else to bear in mind is how simple the unit connects to the app to be able to provide the data. Does it connect via radio or does it attach via router? Depending at the severity of the weather on your space, those will be vital issues to understand. Consider how many sensors you need your own home weather station to have and just remember to have adequate area to put them properly in the event you live in an rental or a home with a small outside.
General, shopping for a home climate station can be very really helpful to any one who likes to watch the weather. It's a really perfect addition to any house the place out of doors activities are a day-to-day routine. This guide should assist you to to find the most efficient wi-fi weather stations for home use. Simply take into account these issues and do your research.