Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AcuRite 01014M Weather Station with AcuRite Access for Remote Monitoring, Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Monitor actual weather conditions in your own backyard, from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa – Just Ask “Alexa, Ask My AcuRite about my backyard weather”
- Create custom alerts to get notifications sent directly to your phone when changing conditions need your attention. Wind Speed- 0 to 99 mph; 0 to 159 kph. Wireless Range- 330 feet / 100 meters depending on home construction materials
- Share your weather with friends, family, and online weather communities like weather Underground
- Expandable; monitor and protect more things you care about in and around your home, connecting up to seven (7) compatible devices to my AcuRite using AcuRite Access
Last update on 2021-10-22 at 13:36 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall totals
- Illuminated LCD Display: Easy-to-read display with backlight and auto-dim feature that also shows the current time, making for a perfect weather clock combination for your kitchen, office, home, or weather center
- Enhanced Wi-Fi Connectivity to Weather Underground: Easily connect to Weather Underground to share your weather data with more than 250,000 personal weather stations across the globe
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values. Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light
- COMPLETE WEATHER STATION: (1) Ultrasonic Sensor Array, (1) Rain Cup, (1) Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-hygrometer-barometer, and (1) TFT Full Color LCD Display
- ALL-IN-ONE SENSOR ARRAY: No moving parts, fast and easy set-up, and real-time updates to weather conditions every five seconds
- SMART HOME READY: Set up alerts, access your data remotely, and program your home based on weather conditions using IFTT, Google Home, Alexa, and more
Last update on 2021-10-21 at 21:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Weather Station For Home Buying Guide
Home climate stations are a super addition to any family the place the weather is a day by day fear. In case you take part in out of doors actions which can be affected by the weather such as gardening, farming, or even outdoor sports activities, a home weather station can be a very environment friendly option to get the guidelines that you will want for the day. They give a lot of data, akin to the fundamentals like temperature and humidity, to more developed information akin to sun radiation and UV ranges. It's necessary to understand what to look for whilst buying a house weather station. Some fashions are fancier than others, providing a plethora of knowledge for the possible weather enthusiast. Right here are a few things to bear in mind when looking for the easiest home climate station in your needs.
All home climate stations provide their users with a custom designed weather forecast for their exact area. Usually, they degree each indoor and outside temperature, indoor and outside humidity, dew aspect and warmth index. In fancier fashions, data equivalent to UV ranges and solar radiation, wind velocity, and anticipated rainfall. Many house climate stations are outfitted with an indoor sensor and an out of doors sensor, as well as a visual display unit. A few fashions may be able to transmit information up to three hundred toes away at a fee of once each and every thirty seconds. Depending on the price vary, home climate stations can measure almost anything else that the consumer would wish to have details about for his or her day by day climate forecast.
We are living in a highly connected, technologically-savvy society the place we demand data at our fingertips, and getting a weather forecast for your own home must be no different. Such a lot home climate stations are geared up with the ability to connect with your telephone by means of WiFi and include an app that permits you to read the day by day climate statistics. Different stations connect directly to your router, allowing the tips to be immediately uploaded. In models where this is the case, that implies that the knowledge is in real time, streaming constantly over the web to your app. Models like this are less prone to have signal interference, as smartly.
One factor that may well be a large worry for some people is the benefit of deploy factor. Some house weather stations are complex and require a day or night devoted to surroundings them up and putting in them, at the same time as others require far much less elbow grease in the case of getting the initial setup performed. Most will also be mounted instantly on a house, however a few are required to be mounted on a pole far from the house. This is one thing to take into consideration if you happen to reside in an rental or a house with a small outdoor. Do the analysis and to find out which type will absolute best fit your wishes.
Some other thing to take into accounts is the benefit of connectivity provided through the unit that you are approximately to buy. Some gadgets require a router connection and that would possibly make the installation a little harder. Others connect over radio waves and some attach the usage of WiFi. One thing to believe is how severe weather gets around your home. Should you live someplace where it's steadily the case that you lose your television sign right through serious weather events, it might be absolute best to get a station that connects to your web instantly during the router. Stations like which might be much less more likely to lose service all the way through serious climate.
One thing else to imagine is what sort of options you wish to have your unit to have. A few units come with simplest the basic options such as temperature and barometric pressure, while others can come across even UV radiation levels and anticipated rainfall to your space. The features can get as fancy as you favor, taking into consideration probably the most personalized and accurate depiction of the elements on your space for the day. Some gadgets even provide the document highs and lows in your area on a given day. The probabilities for info are endless for those who are info obsessed.
You could want to consider how many sensors the unit that you are considering purchasing has. A few units include many high quality sensors while others come with just a few lower quality sensors. For a few units, you also want to imagine the place you'll want to place the ones sensors to get essentially the most correct weather studying. Sensors such as wind velocity and course wish to be placed in an area that may be unobstructed that supply them with the most accurate reading ability.
Buying a home weather station generally is a fun process, particularly if you are anyone who enjoys watching the weather or wishes a climate station to give you the so much correct, personalized forecast for your own home. Wi-fi weather stations for house use will also be very a good suggestion for people who lawn so much or paintings as farmers. In the shopping for process, you want to spot your needs in terms of a weather station. What kind of measurements do you'll need to be aware of? Also, remember the convenience of deploy and the time that may be required for the initial arrange on the unit. One thing else to keep in mind is how simple the unit connects to the app on the way to give you the knowledge. Does it connect by the use of radio or does it attach by means of router? Relying on the severity of the weather in your space, these will be necessary things to understand. Believe how many sensors you wish to have your home climate station to have and just remember to have good enough area to place them correctly in the event you are living in an apartment or a house with a small backyard.
General, buying a house climate station may also be very beneficial to anyone who likes to watch the weather. It's an excellent addition to any house the place outdoor actions are a day-to-day regimen. This information will have to let you find the most efficient wireless climate stations for house use. Just consider those issues and do your research.