Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AcuRite 01014M Weather Station with AcuRite Access for Remote Monitoring, Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Monitor actual weather conditions in your own backyard, from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa – Just Ask “Alexa, Ask My AcuRite about my backyard weather”
- Create custom alerts to get notifications sent directly to your phone when changing conditions need your attention. Wind Speed- 0 to 99 mph; 0 to 159 kph. Wireless Range- 330 feet / 100 meters depending on home construction materials
- Share your weather with friends, family, and online weather communities like weather Underground
- Expandable; monitor and protect more things you care about in and around your home, connecting up to seven (7) compatible devices to my AcuRite using AcuRite Access
Last update on 2021-01-05 at 22:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and in-formation. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- 5-IN-1 PROFESSIONAL WEATHER STATION | All-in-One Monitoring System Provides Real-Time Weather & Precipitation Data Based on Conditions in Your Own Home & Backyard! | Get the Most Precise Temperature, Humidity, Wind, Rain & Other Environmental Readings—More Accurate Than Any National Weather Station
- EASY-MOUNT BACKYARD SENSOR | Position Unit Outside on a Pole or Railing [Up to 492 Feet Away], Then View Personalized Up-to-the-Second Weather Data from Inside! | Complete Station Includes Wind Vane, Anemometer, Temp/Humidity Sensors, Rain Collector, Level & Antenna | Runs for Up to 2 Years on 3 AA Batteries
- FULL-COLOR INDOOR LED DISPLAY | Tabletop or Bedside Console Shows Current Wind Speed & Direction, Outdoor & Indoor Temp/Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Rainfall Rate, 12/24-Hour Forecasts, Moon Phase, Day/Date & More | Includes Dimmable Backlight & Alarm with Ice & Other Extreme Weather Notifications
Last update on 2021-01-04 at 13:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Weather Station Buying Guide
Home weather stations are an ideal addition to any household the place the elements is a day-to-day fear. When you take part in out of doors actions that are affected by the weather reminiscent of gardening, farming, and even outside sports, a home climate station could be a very efficient technique to get the tips that you need for the day. They provide a lot of data, reminiscent of the basics like temperature and humidity, to more advanced data equivalent to solar radiation and UV levels. It's essential to know what to search for while buying a home climate station. A few models are fancier than others, offering a plethora of data for the potential weather fanatic. Here are a few things to remember while in search of the easiest home climate station in your needs.
What They Measure
All house climate stations supply their customers with a customized climate forecast for his or her actual area. In most cases, they measure both indoor and outside temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, dew aspect and warmth index. In fancier fashions, data comparable to UV ranges and solar radiation, wind pace, and expected rainfall. Many home climate stations are equipped with an indoor sensor and an outside sensor, as well as a display screen. A few fashions are able to transmit information up to 300 ft away at a price of once each thirty seconds. Relying on the worth vary, home weather stations can measure nearly anything else that the consumer might wish to have information about for their day-to-day climate forecast.
We are living in a extremely attached, technologically-savvy society the place we demand information at our fingertips, and getting a weather forecast for your house will have to be no totally different. Most home climate stations are outfitted having the ability to connect to your telephone by way of WiFi and include an app that lets you read the day by day weather facts. Other stations connect in an instant to your router, permitting the guidelines to be immediately uploaded. In fashions where that is the case, that implies that the data is in actual time, streaming repeatedly over the web to your app. Fashions like this are much less more likely to have sign interference, as neatly.
One factor that may well be a large concern for some other folks is the benefit of set up factor. Some house climate stations are complicated and require an afternoon or night time devoted to surroundings them up and putting in them, at the same time as others require far less elbow grease with regards to getting the preliminary setup performed. So much will also be fixed in an instant on a home, however some are required to be fixed on a pole some distance from the house. That is something to take into accounts if you live in an rental or a house with a small outside. Do the analysis and to find out which type will perfect fit your needs.
Another thing to take into consideration is the ease of connectivity supplied through the unit that you're approximately to purchase. Some devices require a router connection and that might make the deploy a little harder. Others attach over radio waves and a few connect using WiFi. One thing to imagine is how serious climate will get round your home. Should you are living someplace the place it is often the case that you simply lose your tv sign all through serious weather occasions, it might be best possible to get a station that connects to your web instantly in the course of the router. Stations like which are less likely to lose service all through critical weather.
One thing else to consider is what kind of options you want your unit to have. Some gadgets come with most effective the fundamental options akin to temperature and barometric power, while others can detect even UV radiation ranges and anticipated rainfall in your space. The options can get as fancy as you favor, making an allowance for probably the most customized and correct depiction of the elements on your area for the day. A few gadgets even supply the file highs and lows on your area on a given day. The chances for info are endless for those that are information obsessed.
Chances are you'll need to imagine what number of sensors the unit that you're bearing in mind buying has. A few units include many top of the range sensors at the same time as others include only some lower quality sensors. For some gadgets, you also wish to imagine the place it would be best to position those sensors to get essentially the most correct climate reading. Sensors reminiscent of wind pace and course want to be placed in an area that is unobstructed that provide them with probably the most correct reading ability.
Shopping for a home weather station could be a fun process, especially in case you are any individual who enjoys observing the weather or wishes a weather station to give you the so much correct, personalized forecast for your house. Wi-fi weather stations for home use may also be very a good idea for individuals who lawn a lot or work as farmers. In the shopping for procedure, you wish to have to spot your needs relating to a weather station. What sort of measurements do you have to to pay attention to? Also, bear in mind the convenience of install and the time that may be required for the initial arrange on the unit. Something else to keep in mind is how simple the unit connects to the app so that they can give you the knowledge. Does it connect by the use of radio or does it connect by means of router? Depending on the severity of the weather on your area, those might be vital issues to grasp. Believe what number of sensors you need your house climate station to have and just remember to have good enough space to position them properly in case you live in an condo or a house with a small outdoor.
General, shopping for a house climate station can also be very a good idea to anybody who likes to look at the elements. It's a great addition to any home the place out of doors activities are a day by day regimen. This guide must can help you to find the most efficient wireless weather stations for home use. Just keep in mind these considerations and do your analysis.