Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
No features available.
Smart, comprehensive, powerful and inexpensive, the WS-50 Smart Weather Station can receive wireless signals from up to 10 different sources, and publishes this information on AmbientWeather.net. The Ambient Weather WS-50 WiFi console allows you to build your own remote monitoring system. Order the optional sensors listed in the 'You may we also like' section below. This package includes the anemometer for measuring wind speed and direction, the rain gauge, for measuring precipitation, and the outdoor thermo-hygrometer. The console measures indoor temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. Mix and match up to 7 of the following additional sensors shown in the 'You may we also like' section below. Temperature and Humidity (F007TH), Temperature Probe (F007TP), floating pool, spa and lake temperature (F007PF) and indoor thermo-hygrometer sensor (FT012TH). The WiFi display console receives RF sensor data from 10 different sensors (915 MHz) and sends the data to the Internet using WiFi (2.4 GHz). Experience the convenience of having your personal weather information with you on the go from your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Features real time dashboard with expandable tiles, historical graphs and data, email and text alerts, IFTTT, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, API for programmers, public share feature, and more.
More Weather Stations To Choose From
- The Professional weather station allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with the brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- The enhanced Wi-Fi connectable option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world's largest personal weather station Network, weather Underground
- Experience the convenience of having your personal weather information with you on the go using your computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Connect to the Ambient Weather Free Network. Send real time data to AmbientWeather.net Website. AmbientWeather.net is the most user friendly design for monitoring your data across different platforms. Quickly view detailed information with our animated expandable modules. Supports email and text alerts, The share feature allows you to share your dashboard with friends and family. The embedded share feature generates custom html code you can add to your website.
- The high definition TFT Display Tablet receives wireless wind speed, direction, rainfall, temperature, humidity, UV and Solar Radiation from the outdoor sensor array, and barometric pressure, humidity and temperature from the indoor sensor.
- The brilliant, dynamic color tablet combines measured parameters with calculated data, such as 'Feels Like' Temperature (Wind Chill and Heat Index), Dew Point, 10 Minute Wind Speed and Direction, Sunrise, Sunset, Moon Phase, Forecast, and more.
- The observer is accurate, precise and affordably priced; it transmits 915mhz from the outdoor sensor array and indoor temperature sensor
- The display console sends and receives internet data using Wi-Fi connectivity
- The observer transmits outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, UV and solar radiation from the all-in-one sensor array
- The WS-3000-X5 monitors and graphs five wireless remote sensors at the same time
- The comprehensive data logger includes a tft full color display with graphing and monitoring of temperature, humidity, dew point and heat index, and allows you to monitor up to 8 channels at the same time
- Ally synchronizes the time several times a day based on a radio signal from fort Collins, Co (WWVB). the radio controlled clock never needs resetting
- Weather forecast and seasonal foliage tree icons
- Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity with trend arrows & alerts
- Built-in Wi-Fi - la Crosse view ready
Last update on 2018-12-18 at 18:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2018-09-28 at 05:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API